• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help a noble cause!

Pecax

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello ladies amd gents!
I need some help and I decided to post it on otland too. I've been in otland community since I was in primary school, some of u know I became a doctor of veterinary medicine last year. The problem is, we live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and the situation is not the way we would like it to be money-wise.

Me and my team made a gofund me campaign to collect money for an RTG(rentgen machine), it's way too useful in everyday activities, helping dogos and catsos everyday :) Most of thr work we do is with stray animals, most of the cases we do pro-bono because people don't usually have money for stray dogs/cats. So if anyone of you wants to make a noble donation and help some homeless doggos and cats heres the link!!

P.S. if we somehow manage to catch this goal, I will be posting pictures of the RTG machine.
Tyvm in advance

Back