• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help]Acc Maker by Gesior v0.3.5

Unado

Reaction score
Welcome!
I have a little problem with the Acc Maker v0.3.5 by Gensior downloaded from http://www.otsoft.pl/?frontpage=download&p=250. My problem is that I can not install it on my website. Uploaded files, jumps out to me the installation, but the first step this error occurs:

"Check server configuration
Can't load file config.lua from D:/Mystic Spirit8..5/config.lua File doesn't exist in selected directory. Can not load file config.lua from D: / Mystic Spirit8.5/config.lua File does not exist in selected directory. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory."
When I try to install it on Xampp that there is no problem but from what I acc'a erected on localhost? .... I'm using this TFS - The Forgotten Server v0.2.4 *Mystic Spirit* Gotowy z dllkami do hostowania! :p - Tibia.net.pl TFS'a. If anyone knows how to fix the problem or how to Xampp'a pass it on my page would be grateful for your help.

In anticipation of questions:
-Mam stałe ip -I have a permanent ip
-Website on what I try to put a server in the proserwer.pl.
-On Xampp everything works (although in the last installation was the problem of step 5).

Ps. now Acc and ots are now perfectly into each other. Can you halp me ? =d

For errors in the sentences, sorry. I am from Poland =d

@Up
Ye, I know... but the same as generated after approval... I write :
D:/Mystic Spirit8.5
and still it pops up ...help ?
Look:
105bcdc.jpg

Ps. Look :
2monmu1.jpg

Last edited:
make a test.php, and post the output please
Code:
<?php
$teststring = file_get_contents('D:/Mystic Spirit8.5/config.lua');
var_dump($teststring);
?>
what does it say?

make a test.php, and post the output please
Code:
<?php
$teststring = file_get_contents('D:/Mystic Spirit8.5/config.lua');
var_dump($teststring);
?>
what does it say?

I added it to the acc maker but they do.
Check server configuration
Can't load file config.lua from D:/Mystic Spirit8.5/config.lua/config.lua File doesn't exist in selected directory. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.

Acc is in website not my computer. At xampp everything works.

can you make a screenshot of the folder where you server is with the link bar so we can see if the server is really in the d:~

and you can try to copy the config.lua file and put it in the www folder or for xamp the htdocs and change the info try if that works for ya.

I added it to the acc maker but they do.

Acc is in website not my computer. At xampp everything works.
so your AAC is NOT hosted on your computer?
if so, are you sure you have successfully mounted the hosting computer's harddrive as C:\ ? (Dang thats advanced, if so..)

and then, on the server computer, what harddrive is the OS mounted on? (and if its linux*, your confused because it would show up in /media/, not as a X:\ :p)

Back