• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Acc Manager [Read]

o SLICER o

Reaction score
Ok i downloaded so many ots for this site and 2 overs and i cant get a acc manager cos all ots have no acc manager or they got viruses so if some one can open there acc and copy and paste in the 111111.xml and the acc manger.xml i,ll be happy cos i need acc manager so badley who ever helps me THANK U SO MUCH

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a acc manager you must edit the scoures and then compile it, but you can use the lastest The forgotten server which has already a account manager.

See im not good at doing source stuff so would u be able to send me 1 or somtink plz it mean so much to me lol cos u dnt no how long i been waitin for acc manager i downloaded to many ots all had viruses plz send me 1

i,ve just came back to making ots and i use xml not sql and i dno wat tfs is or wat eva it is lol so if it aint no trouble cant u send me plz i beg u lol or if u wanna help me cos i wanna try out sql well i might but add me on msn [email protected]

--merge--

cant u add me on msn or post acc manager on here plz

Last edited by a moderator:
Back