• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua HElp! Addon npc (pay 5euros pp)

Daveo

Reaction score
hi mi have two problemas

1 are mi npc talk randon things on default channel, no stop talk all the time random thing say?

2 all mi addon npc say "You don't have the required demonic essences" if i dont have a items

but i open any addon npc i see no line for "You don't have demonic essences" why?

Help ok
i pay 5e paypal if u help ok

bb

this npc say "You don't have the required demonic essences" if i no have itens for npc

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                        npcHandler:onThink()    end

-- Storage IDs --

fhunter        = 22003 
shunter        = 22004 
pscrossbow     = 60163 

newaddon    = 'Ah, right! The hooded cloak or winged tiara! Here you go.'
noitems        = 'You do not have all the required items.'
noitems2    = 'You do not have all the required items or you do not have the outfit, which by the way, is a requirement for this addon.'
already        = 'It seems you already have this addon, don\'t you try to mock me son!'

function ElaneCrossbowStorage(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
        return false
    end

if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,pscrossbow ) == -1 then       
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid,pscrossbow , 1)
			npcHandler:say('Brilliant! I will wait for you to return with mine crossbow.', cid)
    else
        npcHandler:say('I alrealy give you information about mine crossbow.')

end
    end

function HunterFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
    addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,fhunter)
    if addon == -1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5947) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5876) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5948) >= 100 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5891) >= 5 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5887) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5888) >= 1 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5889) >= 1 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5947,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5876,100) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5948,100) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5891,5) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5887,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5888,1) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5889,1) then
            npcHandler:say('Ah, right! The hooded cloak or winged tiara! Here you go.')

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid,fhunter,1)
			if getPlayerSex(cid) == 1 then 
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 129, 1)
			elseif getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 137, 2)
        end    
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

function HunterSecond(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

return false
    end

if isPremium(cid) then
    addon = getPlayerStorageValue(cid,shunter)
    if addon == -1 then
        if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5875) >= 1 then
        if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5875,1) then
            npcHandler:say('Ah, right! The sniper gloves! Here you go.')
            doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
			setPlayerStorageValue(cid,shunter,1)
			if getPlayerSex(cid) == 1 then 
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 129, 2)
			elseif getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 137, 1)
        end    
        end
        else
            selfSay(noitems)
        end
    else
        selfSay(already)
    end
    end

end

node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'hooded cloak'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get hooded cloak you need give me an engraved crossbow, 100 lizard leathers, 100 red dragon leather, 5 enchanted chicken wings, royal steel, hell steel and draconian steel. Do you have them with you?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, HunterFirst, {})
node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'winged tiara'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get winged tiara you need give me an engraved crossbow, 100 lizard leathers, 100 red dragon leather, 5 enchanted chicken wings, royal steel, hell steel and draconian steel. Do you have them with you?'})
node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, HunterFirst, {})
node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node3 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'sniper gloves'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get sniper gloves you need give me a pair of sniper gloves. Do you have them with you?'})
node3:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, HunterSecond, {})
node3:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

node4 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'crossbow'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Please find my crossbow. It has my name engraved on it and is very special to me. Do you ready for it?'})
node4:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, ElaneCrossbowStorage, {})
node4:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you ready.', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

1. NPC randomly say stuff without even being talked to.

2. I've downloaded Addons pack from here but whenever i go to the npc, ask addon, he asks me if i have the items i say yes and he responds " You don't have the required Demonic essences" While this line << is not even anywhere to be found in the script lua or xml in npcs.

Add this script to your data/npc folder and save it as Addon Pete.xml
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Addon Pete" script="data/npc/scripts/addonscript.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="128" head="116" body="79" legs="117" feet="76" addons="0"/>

<voices>
<voice text="Get your new addons today! Hurry up!" interval2="100" margin="1" yell="no"/>
<voice text="Cheap prices!" interval2="120" margin="1" yell="no"/>
<voice text="Welcome to my addon shop!" interval2="90" margin="1" yell="no"/>
</voices>
</npc>
and save this script to data/npc/scripts as addonscript.lua
Lua:

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)             end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)         end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)         npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()                             npcHandler:onThink()                         end

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice addons! Just say {addons} or {help} if you don't know what to do.")

function playerBuyAddonNPC(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)
        return false
    end
    if (parameters.confirm ~= true) and (parameters.decline ~= true) then
        if(getPlayerPremiumDays(cid) == 1) and (parameters.premium == true) then
            npcHandler:say('Sorry, but this addon is only for premium players!', cid)
            npcHandler:resetNpc()
            return true
        end
        if (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, parameters.storageID) ~= -1) then
            npcHandler:say('You already have this addon!', cid)
            return true
        end
        local itemsTable = parameters.items
        local items_list = ''
        if table.maxn(itemsTable) > 0 then
            for i = 1, table.maxn(itemsTable) do
                local item = itemsTable[i]
                items_list = items_list .. item[2] .. ' ' .. getItemNameById(item[1])
                if i ~= table.maxn(itemsTable) then
                    items_list = items_list .. ', '
                end
            end
        end
        local text = ''
        if (parameters.cost > 0) and table.maxn(parameters.items) then
            text = items_list .. ' and ' .. parameters.cost .. ' gp'
        elseif (parameters.cost > 0) then
            text = parameters.cost .. ' gp'
        elseif table.maxn(parameters.items) then
            text = items_list
        end
        npcHandler:say('Did you bring me ' .. text .. ' for ' .. keywords[1] .. '?', cid)
        return true
    elseif (parameters.confirm == true) then
        local addonNode = node:getParent()
        local addoninfo = addonNode:getParameters()
        local items_number = 0
        if table.maxn(addoninfo.items) > 0 then
            for i = 1, table.maxn(addoninfo.items) do
                local item = addoninfo.items[i]
                if (getPlayerItemCount(cid,item[1]) >= item[2]) then
                    items_number = items_number + 1
                end
            end
        end
        if(getPlayerMoney(cid) >= addoninfo.cost) and (items_number == table.maxn(addoninfo.items)) then
            doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, addoninfo.cost)
                    doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,item[1],item[2])
                end
            end
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, addoninfo.outfit_male, addoninfo.addon)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, addoninfo.outfit_female, addoninfo.addon)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid,addoninfo.storageID,1)
            npcHandler:say('Here you are.', cid)
        else
            npcHandler:say('You do not have needed items or cash!', cid)
        end
        return true
    elseif (parameters.decline == true) then
        npcHandler:say('Not interested? Maybe other addon?', cid)
        return true
    end
    return false
end

local noNode = KeywordNode:new({'no'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {decline = true})
local yesNode = KeywordNode:new({'yes'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {confirm = true})

-- citizen (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first citizen addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5878,100}}, outfit_female = 136, outfit_male = 128, addon = 1, storageID = 10001})
    outfit_node:addChildKeywordNode(yesNode)
    outfit_node:addChildKeywordNode(noNode)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second citizen addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5890,100}, {5902,50}, {2480,1}}, outfit_female = 136, outfit_male = 128, addon = 2, storageID = 10002})

-- hunter (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first hunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5947,1}, {5876,100}, {5948,100}, {5891,5}, {5887,1}, {5889,1}, {5888,1}}, outfit_female = 137, outfit_male = 129, addon = 1, storageID = 10003})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second hunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5875,1}}, outfit_female = 137, outfit_male = 129, addon = 2, storageID = 10004})

-- knight (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first knight addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5880,100}, {5892,1}}, outfit_female = 139, outfit_male = 131, addon = 1, storageID = 10005})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second knight addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5893,100}, {5924,1}, {5885,1}, {5887,1}}, outfit_female = 139, outfit_male = 131, addon = 2, storageID = 10006})

-- mage (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first mage addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{2182,1}, {2186,1}, {2185,1}, {8911,1}, {2181,1}, {2183,1}, {2190,1}, {2191,1}, {2188,1}, {8921,1}, {2189,1}, {2187,1}, {2392,30}, {5809,1}, {2193,20}}, outfit_female = 138, outfit_male = 130, addon = 1, storageID = 10005}) 
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second mage addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5903,1}}, outfit_female = 138, outfit_male = 130, addon = 2, storageID = 10006}) 

-- summoner (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first summoner addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5878,100}}, outfit_female = 141, outfit_male = 133, addon = 1, storageID = 10009}) 
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second summoner addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5894,70}, {5911,20}, {5883,40}, {5922,35}, {5879,10}, {5881,60}, {5882,40}, {2392,3}, {5905,30}}, outfit_female = 141, outfit_male = 133, addon = 2, storageID = 10010}) 

-- barbarian (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first barbarian addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{8182,1}, {5885,1}, {5910,50}, {5911,50}, {5886,10}}, outfit_female = 147, outfit_male = 143, addon = 1, storageID = 10011})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second barbarian addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5880,100}, {5892,1}, {5893,50}, {5876,50}}, outfit_female = 147, outfit_male = 143, addon = 2, storageID = 10012})

-- druid (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first druid addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5896,50}, {5897,50}}, outfit_female = 148, outfit_male = 144, addon = 1, storageID = 10013})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second druid addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{6550,100}, {5939,1}, {5940,1}}, outfit_female = 148, outfit_male = 144, addon = 2, storageID = 10014})

-- nobleman (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first nobleman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 150000, items = {}, outfit_female = 140, outfit_male = 132, addon = 1, storageID = 10015})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second nobleman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 150000, items = {}, outfit_female = 140, outfit_male = 132, addon = 2, storageID = 10016})

-- oriental (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first oriental addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5945,1}}, outfit_female = 150, outfit_male = 146, addon = 1, storageID = 10017})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second oriental addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5883,100}, {5895,100}, {5891,2}, {5912,100}}, outfit_female = 150, outfit_male = 146, addon = 2, storageID = 10018})

-- warrior (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first warrior addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5925,100}, {5899,100}, {8182,1}, {5919,1}}, outfit_female = 142, outfit_male = 134, addon = 1, storageID = 10019})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second warrior addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5880,100}, {5887,1}}, outfit_female = 142, outfit_male = 134, addon = 2, storageID = 10020})

-- wizard (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first wizard addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{2536,1}, {2492,1}, {2488,1}, {2123,1}}, outfit_female = 149, outfit_male = 145, addon = 1, storageID = 10021})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second wizard addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5922,50}}, outfit_female = 149, outfit_male = 145, addon = 2, storageID = 10022})

-- assassin (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first assassin addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5912,50}, {5910,50}, {5911,50}, {5913,50}, {5914,50}, {5909,50}, {5886,10}}, outfit_female = 156, outfit_male = 152, addon = 1, storageID = 10023})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second assassin addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5804,1}, {5930,10}}, outfit_female = 156, outfit_male = 152, addon = 2, storageID = 10024})

-- beggar (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first beggar addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5878,50}, {5921,30}, {5913,20}, {5894,10}}, outfit_female = 157, outfit_male = 153, addon = 1, storageID = 10025})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second beggar addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5883,100}, {2160,2}, {6107,1}}, outfit_female = 157, outfit_male = 153, addon = 2, storageID = 10026})

-- pirate (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first pirate addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{6098,100}, {6126,100}, {6097,100}}, outfit_female = 155, outfit_male = 151, addon = 1, storageID = 10027})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second pirate addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{6101,1}, {6102,1}, {6100,1}, {6099,1}}, outfit_female = 155, outfit_male = 151, addon = 2, storageID = 10028})

-- shaman (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first shaman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5810,5}, {3955,5}, {5015,1}}, outfit_female = 158, outfit_male = 154, addon = 1, storageID = 10029})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second shaman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{3966,5}, {3967,5}}, outfit_female = 158, outfit_male = 154, addon = 2, storageID = 10030})

-- norseman (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first norseman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{7290,5}}, outfit_female = 252, outfit_male = 251, addon = 1, storageID = 10031})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second norseman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{7290,10}}, outfit_female = 252, outfit_male = 251, addon = 2, storageID = 10032})

-- jester (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first jester addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5912,50}, {5913,50}, {5914,50}, {5909,50}}, outfit_female = 270, outfit_male = 273, addon = 1, storageID = 10033})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second jester addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5912,50}, {5910,50}, {5911,50}, {5912,50}}, outfit_female = 270, outfit_male = 273, addon = 2, storageID = 10034})

-- demonhunter (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first demonhunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5905,30}, {5906,40}, {5954,50}, {6500,50}, {2151,100}}, outfit_female = 288, outfit_male = 289, addon = 1, storageID = 10035})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second demonhunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{5906,50}, {6500,200}, {2151,100}}, outfit_female = 288, outfit_male = 289, addon = 2, storageID = 10036})

-- nightmare (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first nightmare addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{6500,1500}}, outfit_female = 269, outfit_male = 268, addon = 1, storageID = 10037})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second nightmare addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{6500,1500}}, outfit_female = 269, outfit_male = 268, addon = 2, storageID = 10038})

-- brotherhood (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first brotherhood addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{6500,1500}}, outfit_female = 279, outfit_male = 278, addon = 1, storageID = 10039})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second brotherhood addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{6500,1500}}, outfit_female = 279, outfit_male = 278, addon = 2, storageID = 10040})

-- yalaharian (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first yalaharian addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{9955,1}}, outfit_female = 324, outfit_male = 325, addon = 1, storageID = 10041})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second yalaharian addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 0, items = {{9955,1}}, outfit_female = 324, outfit_male = 325, addon = 2, storageID = 10041})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'addons'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can give you citizen, hunter, knight, mage, nobleman, summoner, warrior, barbarian, druid, wizard, oriental, pirate, assassin, beggar, shaman, norseman, nighmare, jester, yalaharian and brotherhood addons.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To buy the first addon say \'first NAME addon\', for the second addon say \'second NAME addon\'.'})

Also you have to put that npc into your map with map editor (File > Import > import monster/NPC and then just put it somewhere)

My paypal is [email protected]

kthxbye :thumbup:

yes 100% im confused why the npc say that i check libs npcs and libs in folder and nothin cant understand man all addon npcs like 50 of them say shit
but it not even written in the scripte ;p
i can post all my libs and files if u need to see ok

10euro paypal ;d

XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Addon Guy" script="data/npc/scripts/addon.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
	<health now="100" max="100"/>
	<look type="134" head="78" body="88" legs="0" feet="88" addons="3"/>
	<parameters>
	<parameter key="message_greet" value="Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. I can sell you many nice addons! Just say 'addons'." />
	</parameters>
</npc>

Lua:

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)             end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)         end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)         npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()                             npcHandler:onThink()                         end

npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, "Greetings |PLAYERNAME|. Will you help me? If you do, I'll reward you with nice addons! Just say {addons} or {help} if you don't know what to do.")

function playerBuyAddonNPC(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)
        return false
    end
    if (parameters.confirm ~= true) and (parameters.decline ~= true) then
        if(getPlayerPremiumDays(cid) == 1) and (parameters.premium == true) then
            npcHandler:say('Sorry, but this addon is only for premium players!', cid)
            return true
        end
        if (getPlayerStorageValue(cid, parameters.storageID) ~= -1) then
            npcHandler:say('You already have this addon!', cid)
            return true
        end
        local itemsTable = parameters.items
        local items_list = ''
        if table.maxn(itemsTable) > 0 then
            for i = 1, table.maxn(itemsTable) do
                local item = itemsTable[i]
                items_list = items_list .. item[2] .. ' ' .. getItemNameById(item[1])
                if i ~= table.maxn(itemsTable) then
                    items_list = items_list .. ', '
                end
            end
        end
        local text = ''
        if (parameters.cost > 0) and table.maxn(parameters.items) then
            text = items_list .. ' and ' .. parameters.cost .. ' gp'
        elseif (parameters.cost > 0) then
            text = parameters.cost .. ' gp'
        elseif table.maxn(parameters.items) then
            text = items_list
        end
        npcHandler:say('Did you bring me ' .. text .. ' for ' .. keywords[1] .. '?', cid)
        return true
    elseif (parameters.confirm == true) then
        local addonNode = node:getParent()
        local addoninfo = addonNode:getParameters()
        local items_number = 0
                if (getPlayerItemCount(cid,item[1]) >= item[2]) then
                    items_number = items_number + 1
                end
            end
        end
        if(getPlayerMoney(cid) >= addoninfo.cost) and (items_number == table.maxn(addoninfo.items)) then
            doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, addoninfo.cost)
                    doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,item[1],item[2])
                end
            end
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, addoninfo.outfit_male, addoninfo.addon)
            doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, addoninfo.outfit_female, addoninfo.addon)
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid,addoninfo.storageID,1)
            npcHandler:say('Here you are.', cid)
        else
            npcHandler:say('You do not have needed items or cash!', cid)
        end
        return true
    elseif (parameters.decline == true) then
        npcHandler:say('Not interested? Maybe other addon?', cid)
        return true
    end
    return false
end

local noNode = KeywordNode:new({'no'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {decline = true})
local yesNode = KeywordNode:new({'yes'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {confirm = true})

-- citizen (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first citizen addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5878,100}}, outfit_female = 136, outfit_male = 128, addon = 1, storageID = 10001})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second citizen addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5890,100}, {5902,50}, {2480,1}}, outfit_female = 136, outfit_male = 128, addon = 2, storageID = 10002})

-- hunter (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first hunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5947,1}, {5876,100}, {5948,100}, {5891,5}, {5887,1}, {5889,1}, {5888,1}}, outfit_female = 137, outfit_male = 129, addon = 1, storageID = 10003})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second hunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5875,1}}, outfit_female = 137, outfit_male = 129, addon = 2, storageID = 10004})

-- knight (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first knight addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5880,100}, {5892,1}}, outfit_female = 139, outfit_male = 131, addon = 1, storageID = 10005})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second knight addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5893,100}, {5924,1}, {5885,1}, {5887,1}}, outfit_female = 139, outfit_male = 131, addon = 2, storageID = 10006})

-- mage (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first mage addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{2182,1}, {2186,1}, {2185,1}, {8911,1}, {2181,1}, {2183,1}, {2190,1}, {2191,1}, {2188,1}, {8921,1}, {2189,1}, {2187,1}, {2392,30}, {5809,1}, {2193,20}}, outfit_female = 138, outfit_male = 130, addon = 1, storageID = 10005}) 
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second mage addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5903,1}}, outfit_female = 138, outfit_male = 130, addon = 2, storageID = 10006}) 

-- summoner (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first summoner addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5878,100}}, outfit_female = 141, outfit_male = 133, addon = 1, storageID = 10009}) 
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second summoner addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5894,70}, {5911,20}, {5883,40}, {5922,35}, {5879,10}, {5881,60}, {5882,40}, {2392,3}, {5905,30}}, outfit_female = 141, outfit_male = 133, addon = 2, storageID = 10010}) 

-- barbarian (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first barbarian addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5884,1}, {5885,1}, {5910,50}, {5911,50}, {5886,10}}, outfit_female = 147, outfit_male = 143, addon = 1, storageID = 10011})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second barbarian addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5880,100}, {5892,1}, {5893,50}, {5876,50}}, outfit_female = 147, outfit_male = 143, addon = 2, storageID = 10012})

-- druid (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first druid addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5896,50}, {5897,50}}, outfit_female = 148, outfit_male = 144, addon = 1, storageID = 10013})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second druid addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5906,100}, {5939,1}, {5940,1}}, outfit_female = 148, outfit_male = 144, addon = 2, storageID = 10014})

-- nobleman (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first nobleman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = true, cost = 150000, items = {}, outfit_female = 140, outfit_male = 132, addon = 1, storageID = 10015})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second nobleman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 150000, items = {}, outfit_female = 140, outfit_male = 132, addon = 2, storageID = 10016})

-- oriental (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first oriental addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5945,1}}, outfit_female = 150, outfit_male = 146, addon = 1, storageID = 10017})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second oriental addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5883,100}, {5895,100}, {5891,2}, {5912,100}}, outfit_female = 150, outfit_male = 146, addon = 2, storageID = 10018})

-- warrior (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first warrior addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5925,100}, {5899,100}, {5884,1}, {5919,1}}, outfit_female = 142, outfit_male = 134, addon = 1, storageID = 10019})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second warrior addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5880,100}, {5887,1}}, outfit_female = 142, outfit_male = 134, addon = 2, storageID = 10020})

-- wizard (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first wizard addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{2536,1}, {2492,1}, {2488,1}, {2123,1}}, outfit_female = 149, outfit_male = 145, addon = 1, storageID = 10021})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second wizard addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5922,50}}, outfit_female = 149, outfit_male = 145, addon = 2, storageID = 10022})

-- assassin (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first assassin addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5912,50}, {5910,50}, {5911,50}, {5913,50}, {5914,50}, {5909,50}, {5886,10}}, outfit_female = 156, outfit_male = 152, addon = 1, storageID = 10023})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second assassin addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5804,1}, {5930,10}}, outfit_female = 156, outfit_male = 152, addon = 2, storageID = 10024})

-- beggar (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first beggar addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5878,50}, {5921,30}, {5913,20}, {5894,10}}, outfit_female = 157, outfit_male = 153, addon = 1, storageID = 10025})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second beggar addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5883,100}, {2160,2}, {6107,1}}, outfit_female = 157, outfit_male = 153, addon = 2, storageID = 10026})

-- pirate (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first pirate addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{6098,100}, {6126,100}, {6097,100}}, outfit_female = 155, outfit_male = 151, addon = 1, storageID = 10027})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second pirate addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{6101,1}, {6102,1}, {6100,1}, {6099,1}}, outfit_female = 155, outfit_male = 151, addon = 2, storageID = 10028})

-- shaman (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first shaman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5810,5}, {3955,5}, {5015,1}}, outfit_female = 158, outfit_male = 154, addon = 1, storageID = 10029})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second shaman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{3966,5}, {3967,5}}, outfit_female = 158, outfit_male = 154, addon = 2, storageID = 10030})

-- norseman (done)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first norseman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{7290,5}}, outfit_female = 252, outfit_male = 251, addon = 1, storageID = 10031})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second norseman addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{7290,10}}, outfit_female = 252, outfit_male = 251, addon = 2, storageID = 10032})

-- jester (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first jester addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5912,50}, {5913,50}, {5914,50}, {5909,50}}, outfit_female = 270, outfit_male = 273, addon = 1, storageID = 10033})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second jester addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5912,50}, {5910,50}, {5911,50}, {5912,50}}, outfit_female = 270, outfit_male = 273, addon = 2, storageID = 10034})

-- demonhunter (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first demonhunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5905,30}, {5906,40}, {5954,50}, {6500,50}, {2151,100}}, outfit_female = 288, outfit_male = 289, addon = 1, storageID = 10035})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second demonhunter addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{5906,50}, {6500,200}, {2151,100}}, outfit_female = 288, outfit_male = 289, addon = 2, storageID = 10036})

-- nightmare (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first nightmare addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{6500,1500}}, outfit_female = 269, outfit_male = 268, addon = 1, storageID = 10037})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second nightmare addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{6500,1500}}, outfit_female = 269, outfit_male = 268, addon = 2, storageID = 10038})

-- brotherhood (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first brotherhood addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{6500,1500}}, outfit_female = 279, outfit_male = 278, addon = 1, storageID = 10039})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second brotherhood addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{6500,1500}}, outfit_female = 279, outfit_male = 278, addon = 2, storageID = 10040})

-- yalaharian (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first yalaharian addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{9955,1}}, outfit_female = 324, outfit_male = 325, addon = 1, storageID = 10041})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second yalaharian addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{9955,1}}, outfit_female = 324, outfit_male = 325, addon = 2, storageID = 10041})

-- wayfarer (done)(custom)
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'first wayfarer addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{9955,1}}, outfit_female = 329, outfit_male = 328, addon = 1, storageID = 10045})
local outfit_node = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'second wayfarer addon'}, playerBuyAddonNPC, {premium = false, cost = 0, items = {{9955,1}}, outfit_female = 329, outfit_male = 328, addon = 2, storageID = 10046})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'addons'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can give you citizen, hunter, knight, mage, nobleman, summoner, warrior, barbarian, druid, wizard, oriental, pirate, assassin, beggar, shaman, norseman, nighmare, jester, yalaharian, brotherhood, warmaster and wayfarer addons.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'help'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To buy the first addon say \'first NAME addon\', for the second addon say \'second NAME addon\'.'})

:peace:
In your script, you must have the wrong lau file or you checked the wrong xml file try to check again else give me e msg and I will try to help you out!

Last edited:
facepalm.jpg

Back