• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] Boxxy addiction.

see how all 4chan thing happened? xd just how noob thread in OT related comunity made biggest fans, and biggest haters xD

there are some parts of the video that i cant understand because of my poor english, if you may spend some time writing them for me, please PM me xD

there are some parts of the video that i cant understand because of my poor english, if you may spend some time writing them for me, please PM me xD

give me time when u dont understand ??

like 01:22 example................

ok...

she say "u r dumb moron listenin to emo kid, well too bad i b dead by dawn imma slip ma damn wrists till there aint no left of it"

nclx gets horny in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

Boxxy_bikini_loves_ny.jpg

Actually this photo is real, look at her hair, and the shadow of the hair on her body, it cant be fake.

If I wasn't so addicted I would moderate this thread and close it with the reason "We don't want to bump the war".

Is weed considered a drug ? Doubt so... She's a smart bitch, she's HIGH not on drugs!

Back