• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP BUG - ONE PLAYER CASE LAG IN MY OT

wesleyt10

Reaction score
a guy who owns another item ot items like backpack and aol goes through the commands and started to weigh in my database, there is a way to avoid this with some rule or script that prevents him from accumulating too much stuff in the character, or whatever kikado as soon as you enter?

I would like to find a way to find this player to delete it in the database

Last edited:
Solution
What server version are you using?
What do the database tables look like?

You can use this query for example to get all players with more than 100 items in their inbox:
SQL:
SELECT player_id, count( player_id )
FROM player_inboxitems
GROUP BY player_id
HAVING count( player_id ) > 100
ORDER BY count( player_id ) DESC
he filled the char with items, now it's weighing mysql causing lag on the server, I deleted 3 of his accounts that were doing this and removed the bug but still have 1 player that has these items, is it possible to locate it without taking down the server?

Yeah, you can probably use a SQL query to determine which players have the most items. Though I'd have to look into it, it's been too long, I don't have such a thing handy.

What server version are you using?
What do the database tables look like?

You can use this query for example to get all players with more than 100 items in their inbox:
SQL:
SELECT player_id, count( player_id )
FROM player_inboxitems
GROUP BY player_id
HAVING count( player_id ) > 100
ORDER BY count( player_id ) DESC

Solution
Back