• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help C++ TFS 0.4] What i must change more to break health, mana limit ? :(

Kambo9

Reaction score
Hello OTlander's.
I need help. I fight with change int_32 to int_64 for 5 days and no effect. I wanna break limit max health, and max mana. I know that now all is no for free but who can give me hint :)
I change all what is possible for this and nothing :(
Maybe there is something under a different name what needs to change ?

Please help, regards Kambo9 :)

2300ql1xsmol.png

kahk4jb6az3u.png

you have to change integer types in all header/cpp files and functions regarding health/mana (this means damage with healthloss, manaloss) and change database max ints for current health/mana and max health/mana
this change isnt worth it, you dont have to make health/mana gain incredibly retarded for a high exp prestige server, cause now you have to increase the limits for no reason
have fun

Thanks @Xeraphus :)
I change all are possible : database (bigint20, mana and health), damages, healthloss, manaloss and i dont have more any idea :p
I know that's is not needed but want break limit for fun to see is that possible, but for me maybe no :D
thakns :)

Back