• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help cant open ports!! please help!

ibrahimzxz

Reaction score
Hello guys iam try to make tibia server anyway..

i opened the ports :\ and its not work :\ idk why but iam sure i opened all port idk the proplem
that in my router :\
eyErZs6Pp

iam sure that ports working but when i go to check see
port 80
idLhpQH9p

tibia port :\ :(
eyuNQJvip

please speed help :(

Hello guys iam try to make tibia server anyway..

i opened the ports :\ and its not work :\ idk why but iam sure i opened all port idk the proplem
that in my router :\
eyErZs6Pp

iam sure that ports working but when i go to check see
port 80
idLhpQH9p

tibia port :\ :(
eyuNQJvip

please speed help :(
First of all. Close the 3306 port. It's dangerous. Then open port 7172.
You need the ports 7171,7172,80

First of all, for the check port tool to work you must have the web server up & running before you check for the open port. If that's the case then you opened your ports correctly. If not, then I recommend going to firewall options, and then there's a "allow app through firewall" and then click on add, add a port, 7171... & repeat for the other ports.

@Tarek1337 no it's not dangerous XD, windows blocks all ports by default, that's why you have a firewall installed, so you allow the ports that you are aware of, that is to stop hackers :)

First of all, for the check port tool to work you must have the web server up & running before you check for the open port. If that's the case then you opened your ports correctly. If not, then I recommend going to firewall options, and then there's a "allow app through firewall" and then click on add, add a port, 7171... & repeat for the other ports.

@Tarek1337 no it's not dangerous XD, windows blocks all ports by default, that's why you have a firewall installed, so you allow the ports that you are aware of, that is to stop hackers :)
Haha, It's not the firewall. I have 4 Firewalls active. I use Windows Firewall too. And they doesn't block any ports. :p

They do, but you can open ports in firewall too, also all ports.
That the windows firewall blocks the ports is one of the most common things for people with connection/closed ports issues.

It won't show up as blocked in the firewall XD, you will just have to add it manually & select port

Looks like you never port forwarded before XD

MbJEnoo.png
Lol i portforward only in my router. Nothing more. And everyone can login play without any problems.

What do you mean? :eek: If you have a router then you can open any port without reporting back to your ISP, in fact, some ISP's don't offer support with matters such as port forwarding, it's as they say, "You're" internet :p
same i can open every port without contacting my ISP

Back