• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Help cant start server

SWEVO

Reaction score
Hello otland,i've been into serious project now its all on me,but i have alot of problems,i've downloaded crying damson 0.3.6 8.6
I dont have idea what means compiling but i know this,when i click starter, it pop ups just a image.
Here : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Anyone who helps i will be alot thankfull and i will rep..

Hello otland,i've been into serious project now its all on me,but i have alot of problems,i've downloaded crying damson 0.3.6 8.6
I dont have idea what means compiling but i know this,when i click starter, it pop ups just a image.
Here : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Anyone who helps i will be alot thankfull and i will rep..

Thats the icon of the program, you have to compile the source code to ge the starter.
If you really wanna use 0.3.6 you can use this insted; [8.60] The Forgotten Server 0.3.6 (Crying Damson) V8
That one is already compiled.

Kay mate gonna test

Same thing it just pop ups the picture when i rpess on starter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did,fixed it but now my globalevents effects on teleports failed, and no issue on starter,for example on teleport for hunt it doesnt pop up HUNTS

Back