• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Change to Teleports (script)

Aldruh

Reaction score
Well, I hope you help me with this script. I'm doing a OtWar, which I put a script in question to change a few teleports to choose the map. It is similar to map change, but what I need, is Teleports, in my case, I have 3 maps, but I have them sorted by Red vs Blue team, I show an image:

If you look good, what you want is the tps only go up first, then, within 3 hours, these tps will be removed and will then turn the center, then spend another 3 hours, these tps, change to below, I want that same script at the time of change, in a notice when changing tps, send to all players to temple:

To choose the tps that changed ...

Well, I think that's all I'm asking too much S:
Seriously, they would appreciate a lot, is the only thing I need to finish my ot.
Greetings!

BT.Staff

*This is my first post...

I need is that the teleports to change some time, and at the time of change, they send an abyss to the players and send them to the temple, to choose the other map.
example, to change so every 3 hours:

but I need to send all the temple so as not to remain on the map above.
Thanks..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom