• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Help Compile theotxserver

darcioantonio

www.adventurerpg.com.br
Solutions
Reaction score
Twitch
darcio_
YouTube
UCEXCOEw_dYchojHNz
I'm trying to compile a theotx and everything goes ok but at the end of this error
1624508725140.png

I'm using visual studio 2019 and these libs
1624508809887.png
I've already tried with the 2 and it won't go at all

Which OTX version are you trying to compile? If its latest version then you don't have to manually link libraries/includes/boost but instead you'll have to use vcpkg like forgotten server's tutorial here.

ok i will try, ha my source is an old 8.60 0.4 otx2
1624713757442.png
Post automatically merged:

i managed to compile the one you sent but my npcs platform and scripts are completely different!

Last edited:
You can't use Visual Studio 2019 to compile OTX 2.
If you're still using the old one as you mentioned above, Then you'll have to follow this.

You can't use Visual Studio 2019 to compile OTX 2.
If you're still using the old one as you mentioned above, Then you'll have to follow this.

you need boots 1.60 and lib 2.1 for low protocols I can't put the link of another forum here but privately if you write me with pleasure I will give you the tutorial since those old protocols at least otx are compiled with visual studio 2015 update 3

What mistakes? You written above yesterday that you were able to compile it using the tutorial I linked and had only problems running the exe
compiledor.PNG
2015-2019 VC redist didn't work, Have you tried the other one?
I remember solving same issue to someone by downloading 2010 VC redist here.
you need boots 1.60 and lib 2.1 for low protocols I can't put the link of another forum here but privately if you write me with pleasure I will give you the tutorial since those old protocols at least otx are compiled with visual studio 2015 update
Yeah that is exactly what I linked above.

@M0ustafa
I was able to compile the otx that you gave me, but when I run the error 0xc000007b I already installed everything you sent me, I formatted it to the computer but it still doesn't run :(

necesita redistribuible visual 2015 84 bits or 64bits
Yes i have 64x 2015

This is the lib I use in my game!

Last edited:
Back