• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Help compiling forgotten server !

ibrahimzxz

Reaction score
otpch.cpp
C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition
C:\local\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT'
actions.cpp
ban.cpp
baseevents.cpp
bed.cpp
chat.cpp
combat.cpp
commands.cpp
condition.cpp
configmanager.cpp
connection.cpp
container.cpp
creature.cpp
creatureevent.cpp
cylinder.cpp
database.cpp
databasemanager.cpp
databasetasks.cpp
depotchest.cpp
depotlocker.cpp
events.cpp
fileloader.cpp
game.cpp
globalevent.cpp
groups.cpp
guild.cpp
house.cpp
housetile.cpp
inbox.cpp
ioguild.cpp
iologindata.cpp
iomap.cpp
iomapserialize.cpp
iomarket.cpp
item.cpp
items.cpp
luascript.cpp
mailbox.cpp
map.cpp
monster.cpp
monsters.cpp
mounts.cpp
movement.cpp
networkmessage.cpp
npc.cpp
otserv.cpp
outfit.cpp
outputmessage.cpp
party.cpp
player.cpp
position.cpp
protocol.cpp
protocolgame.cpp
protocollogin.cpp
protocolold.cpp
quests.cpp
raids.cpp
rsa.cpp
scheduler.cpp
scriptmanager.cpp
server.cpp
spawn.cpp
spells.cpp
protocolstatus.cpp
talkaction.cpp
tasks.cpp
teleport.cpp
thing.cpp
tile.cpp
tools.cpp
trashholder.cpp
vocation.cpp
waitlist.cpp
weapons.cpp
wildcardtree.cpp
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-gd-1_59.lib'

I got this errors while I was compiling my forgotten server ( I installed the boost and all the other files but i got this error ( help plz )

That means you are not using Boost for vc14.

Check if you are using boost for vc 14.
wdWNnfT

https://imgur.com/wdWNnfT

my boost file idk :\ what should i do...

Me tooo
Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>  otpch.cpp
1>X:\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(227): warning C4005: 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT': macro redefinition
1>  X:\boost_1_59_0\boost/asio/detail/config.hpp(213): note: see previous definition of 'BOOST_ASIO_ERROR_CATEGORY_NOEXCEPT'

I made a complaint for this already,
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/issues/1644
the problem is outdated SDK, and there is no update yet you need to do it by yourself.
go to
https://github.com/wbhart/mpir
download source, compile and replace all mpir folder for the new one in /tfs-sdk-2.0
and to be sure, just run again the register_tfssdk_env.bat and you good to go.

also be sure to update your tfs-master to new one if you haven't yet, there is a change to /vc14/settings.props related to that libs that you cited.

Last edited:
@Shyzoul thank you and im heve this error:
Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>  otpch.cpp
1>c:\forgottenserver-master\src\otpch.h(42): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

@Webo
1 - make sure to run register_boost_env inside boost_1_59,
2 - make sure your boost architecture is the same that you want to compile,
3 - if don't works, go to control panel > system and security > system > advanced system settings, in Advanced tab choose environment variables, in User variables check if there contains variables BOOST_ROOT and TFSSDKDir,
3.1 - if not then adds a new one variable, in name box write BOOST_ROOT and value box the path of ROOT boost folder e.g. C:\boost
3.2 - adds another one with variable called TFSSDKDir with first SDK folder e.g. C:\tfs-sdk-2.0
4 - check if it works, probably yes, but if still can't reach the libs, probably is because latest windows versions have a different administrator privileges for it, for give it go over again to environment variables but this time look in system variables, look for Path edit it, in value box adds both paths, don't forget to use ; between paths, like this systemspaths~~~;C:/boost;C:/tfs-sdk-2.0 and try to compile over again.

Back