• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help compiling TFS 1.2

biaggio12

Reaction score
Hello, i have downloaded TFS 1.2 + Cast + reward chest by one guy on forum and i cant compile it.
So i tried to compile clean version of TFS 1.2 and im getting this error
WQ9RscJ.png

anyone know how to fix this ? :D

have you done a git checkout master? I suggest trying to update the master branch to the latest version.
The internet tells me that atomic variables are not CopyConstructible and could be the reason why the copy constructor of std::atomic is deleted.
The compiler generates a default copy constructor, which simply calls copy constructors for all members (which is not allowed for std::atomic).
Hence why it tells you "attempting to reference a deleted function"
I think this is a problem in the code.
I'm not that experienced with c++ yet...
I could be entirely wrong here. :/
I probably shouldn't be talking about things I have little to no knowledge of.

Also, more information would be helpful like for example which version of c++ you are using to compile the source code. And for example which architecture you are compiling for.
It could also be some sort of lock that's causing it not to compile.

Last edited:
its okay :D thanks for feedback but honestly i understand nothing from what you`ve said :D thanks anyway tho.
If there is anyone who can explain me this lets say more simple language :D?

its okay :D thanks for feedback but honestly i understand nothing from what you`ve said :D thanks anyway tho.
If there is anyone who can explain me this lets say more simple language :D?
Check my last edits. Please provide some further information. What compiler you're using, what version of c++ what architecture, system information all that sort of stuff.
If it's what I suspected it to be "a problem in the code" then I suggest downloading the latest version from github but I think I might be very wrong here. It's more likely a lock

Last edited:
Back