• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help, Customize OTCLIENT

ka0zstyle

Reaction score
How can I get the OTCLIENTV8 MASTER to enter my server direct? I want people to be able to enter my server without having to put their IP. and adjust some changes, such as leaving the crosshair at "None" and removing "Highlight things under the cursor" and removing the bot, is that possible?

It does not matter if I can remove the option, but unless the client lowers the default point of view in "None" and the "highlight elements under the cursor" Uncheck.

LOT REGARDS ♥

Attachments

• otclientv8-master.zip
    38.4 MB · Views: 10 · VirusTotal
How can I get the OTCLIENTV8 MASTER to enter my server direct? I want people to be able to enter my server without having to put their IP. and adjust some changes, such as leaving the crosshair at "None" and removing "Highlight things under the cursor" and removing the bot, is that possible?

It does not matter if I can remove the option, but unless the client lowers the default point of view in "None" and the "highlight elements under the cursor" Uncheck.

LOT REGARDS ♥
Ok, OTCLIENTV8 for me is something like a demo, you can edit modules but without sources you cant do much (Kondra wants 5000$ for sources, if i good remember xD)
If you are developer, and wants make something custom and more instead of "download tibia clone server" forgot OTCLIENTV8
Download latest OTClient sources and work on it as you like.

Tip: all you must know is "what you wanna to do", then you will easy find solve in otland, but you must really know what you want and how precise words in "search" option

Back