• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help D:!

Andrekkzie

Reaction score
I need someone to tell me how to make that people only can reach max lvl 200 and then after a relog they will go to lvl 100 again.
- I need a script or spell to do when i say a word summon 2 fire elementals at the same time
PD: anyone knows how to change the magic lvl of knights when they start playing?

I need someone to tell me how to make that people only can reach max lvl 200 and then after a relog they will go to lvl 100 again.
- I need a script or spell to do when i say a word summon 2 fire elementals at the same time
PD: anyone knows how to change the magic lvl of knights when they start playing?

Umm for the first thing - are you trying to havee an automatic reborn or something when logging at 200 or just auto set back.
And second thing - script or spell? u want like an item to summon 2?
third thing - u using tfs and if so, using account manager or website to create accounts?

Lua:
local MAX_LEVEL = 200
local MIN_LEVEL = 100

function onLogout(cid)

if getPlayerLevel(cid) >= MAX_LEVEL then
        local uid = getPlayerGUID(cid)
        db.query('update players set level = ' .. MIN_LEVEL .. ',  experience = ' .. getExperienceForLevel(MIN_LEVEL) .. ' where id = ' ..  uid .. ' limit 1;')
    end

return 1
end
Lua:
<event type="logout" name="reset" event="script" value="reset.lua"/>

You might want to make that players level 200+ don't gain experience:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
    <world id="0" multiplier="1">
        <stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="199" multiplier="1"/>
        <stage minlevel="200" multiplier="0"/>
    </world>
</stages>

supposing ur knight sample id in db is 6 ...
SQL:
update player_skills set value = 0, count = 0 where skillid = 7 and player_id = 6;

Last edited:
Owned-
1 yeah iit would be like a reborn
2 yeah a spells like utevo res but instead of summon 1 at time i want to summon 2
3 is in acc manager

Back