• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help DaoPay Infos

kokorec

Tavon Online - Soon
Reaction score
Hi Members,
i have server and i use gesior's shop system but how transfer moneys my bank account?pls someone tell me detail one shape.which knowladge will i enter daopay.com.pls you tell me with Screens.

I have good is a problem at the end of the month, but they get the money to my account pay pal is never anything Do you know why? not a month alcanso 50 euros but even so they get the money from my account at the beginning of the month again I do not see So if one does not reach the 50 euros or loses dienro that they saved until one reaches 50?

You need to overpass 50€ otherwise you will not get the money, but don't worry if you didn't reach 50€. They will be added to the money of the next month and as soon as you've reached 50€ they will pay you.
Keep in mind that DaoPay doesn't give you 100% of the money, they take high percentage of your total balance so don't become surprised if you get 30-40% of the money.
If you overpass 1000€ you will get to the next percentage scale, if you overpass 5000€ you will get to the next percentage scale, and if you overpass 20000€ you will get to the next percentage scale. This means you will get higher percentage of your total money.

Last edited:
Back