• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Daopay

Jamzitox

ImperiUs Online
Reaction score
What is this? : S I'm new to daopay, this means that someone bought a vip and as a step that money to paypal?

daopay.jpg

What is this? : S I'm new to daopay, this means that someone bought a vip and as a step that money to paypal?

daopay.jpg

It just means that someone bought something from you, but the money is probably still at your daopay account. In daopay there is payout time about 2 months~

That you can not payout before the 2 months period has passed.
And in case you do not payout the moneys within that timeframe, you will have to wait for further 2 months, I guess.

As Valhalla OT pointed out, it only means that somebody bought stuff from you. Since your customer charged the amount to his/her phone bill, it takes some time till the money ends up in your pockets. Telecom Carriers pay us after they have received payments. Once we've received the funds from carriers, we pay you as soon as possible.
More questions? Please write an e-mail to sellerhotline (at) daopay.com

@Siramix: No, you do not have to wait another two months.

Back
Top Bottom