• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP DISTRO LINUX VIEW DISTRO AFTER CLOSE PUTTY?

wesleyt10

Reaction score
HELP I NEED LOOK MY DISTRO !
I need to know if there is a way to see the distro of my ot even after I put putty, for example: I gave the command screen ./theotxserver, then started running the server the staff was entering and all ok! but now I'm having some crashes and I wonder if there is an error! it's possible?

1. See a list of active screens:
screen -ls

Pick A or B based on step 1:

a. If otx screen is not created yet, create it: (This will also automatically enter newly created screen)
screen -A -S otx

b. If otx screen is already created (from previous putty session etc), enter it:
screen -x otx

2. Start otx server:
./theotxserver

This otx screen will continue to run in the background. If you are in that screen, and want to leave it, just hold in (in this order): CTRL + A + D

It is important to do step 1 and see if you already have any screens, you don't want to create duplicate screens.
If you do step 1 while inside a screen, you should be able to see which screen you are currently in. Its best not to try to enter a screen, from another screen. That just messes things up.

Last edited: