• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Duplicate uniqueId

hamoodi

Reaction score
Hello , I really need some help with my server , the Console will just shut down after it says duplicate uniqueId 7051 and 5007
Help me please
Untitled.jpg

Help me please i would be really thankful ...

Well find were they're in use and change them a unique id thats not already in use.

If you have scripted alot by urself check those scripts. And scripts you have added after the download. Just find 7051 and 5007. use search function if ur using windows7 or vista.

Otherwise just idk? Find them and change ids :p
If it was this when you downloaded the datapack you can check from the thread you downloaded it from if there is someone else who has complaiend about this and maybe they know where this ids are.

Otherwise I asume you need you need to put down some time and finde those ids :p

Well find were they're in use and change them a unique id thats not already in use.

If you have scripted alot by urself check those scripts. And scripts you have added after the download. Just find 7051 and 5007. use search function if ur using windows7 or vista.

Otherwise just idk? Find them and change ids :p
If it was this when you downloaded the datapack you can check from the thread you downloaded it from if there is someone else who has complaiend about this and maybe they know where this ids are.

Otherwise I asume you need you need to put down some time and finde those ids :p

Thank u very much for helping :)

Back