• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux [HELP] Error Sources

tanii

Empire-war.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Guys i Have This Error And My Server crash how to solv it
0.3.6 Tibia 8.6

theforgottenserver: scheduler.h:46: SchedulerTask* createSchedulerTask(uint32_t, const boost::function<void()>&): Assertion `delay' failed.
Aborted

Add tp for Push Duels in temple.

For example tp carlin duels where you have exacly same buidlings as on battlewar.eu.

If its possible you can make 2nd host in USA for brs to have lower ping. make 1 server with 2 hosts. 1 in europe 2nd in usa.

For example tp carlin duels where you have exacly same buidlings as on battlewar.eu.

If its possible you can make 2nd host in USA for brs to have lower ping. make 1 server with 2 hosts. 1 in europe 2nd in usa.

i cant understand can you explain more please?

but how to do that?

Back