• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help .exe

callsito

Reaction score
-Well First That Nothing Hello to all the community of otland

-Secondly excuse me if this post does not go in the correct place, my intention is not to do spawm.

-third Sorry for my English...

Good I have the 2 following problems:

First: it is that when download some server like " the forgotten server" from this Community, the download arrives at 99% and it is cut since it leaves an error that says cannot be read the origin file. (Note: it does not happen to me with all the server, some if they unload to me completely like " tikoOt")

- the problem is that as I am creating a server of pokemon I need is " the forgotten server"

-Second Problem is that it tries to unload the other server like " the Forgotten server" in another PC and unloading to the 100% and they are worked perfectly but it tries to pass them PC and when I extract the server, .exe gives an error me. That it says something similar to this (not it recognizes the origin file) and soon disappears the file .exe

if somebody helped him appreciate me to lot

- PD (I deactivate my anti-virus and I do not work)

Back