• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows help [Failure - Protocol::XTEA_decrypt] Not valid unencrypted message size rep++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jikoe II

Reaction score
[Failure - Protocol::XTEA_decrypt] Not valid unencrypted message size (IP: the ipnumber)

server shut down after that message and crash

anyone any idea what it is/how to fix it?

thanx!

That error most likely has nothing to do with the actual problem. REV 3748 if your hosting 8.54-8.57 = 100% uptime + war system.
8.6 I cant help u.

kk click on my sig, look uptime, thats 3748 use it. save you a lot of frustration.
r u hosting windows?

I am using Linux atm, because there is literally 0 support for windows, I had to create the support...GF :)
No point in arguing I think Linux is best anyways. Wow you really have nothing better to do...sad

And it's me who decides about my free time, I choosed flaming some retarded newb from otl, and will keep flaming.

Dude u got almost 5k posts! GET A JOB

It was him who started to argue with no-living at forum, so I told him to look at his post count too. And you post, again, things you don't know, why did u write 'Get a job' while you don't know if I have one or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back