• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP FOR RME ERROS

Igor Milagres

Reaction score
Can anybody help me ? I open RME, I open my map and only these 2 npcs appear in the creatures pallete - npcs tab, in addition some locations on the map have red floors like this, some cities like liberty bay and svargrond mainly, I'm using RME 3.6, server and saberhaven 8.0 map

1687271930646.png

Replace all files from currently used engine with rme/folder 8.0. Or if you replaced it, your map is not compatible with the engine.For example, I personally only use rme for tibia 11. So my all NPCs/monsters/items are in separate folders in 1 rme file.
Such an example, for one 724 booster engine it will be pavement, and for 2 it will be lava.

Last edited:
if you are using this, then you need to use their map editor as well, it won't work with any map editor as it is custom
I'm using this base server (sabrehaven) and I'm using this same map editor, I just got the files that don't come in this one when I download it and put it in it, the RME executable, log, glut32.dll, archive.dll and .gitignore, I got it from SabrehavenRME-Main and I played inside that editor of theirs, but even so, this problem continued :/, could you indicate me some RME that I can use in this Sabrehaven 8.0 project without problems?

Back