• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

¡HELP! Gnomebase

arturinoo

Reaction score
Can someone plese explain me the following questions; i will really appreciate it.

1.- How can i access to gnomebase or whatever is called
2.- How can i obtain the crystals that are traded with the npc for the ornamented items
3.- Wich monsters and what lvl is good to hunt there?

Thanks.

Hello,

First of all - Check this tutorial to acces into the GnomeBase: http://otland.net/f495/tutorial-how-do-bigfoots-burden-quest-shadowcores-171461/
For more information look it up on Wiki please.

You have to find out Xelvar in Kazordoon, ask him "join" and he will give you 4 crystal teleports for free, but you can buy more from him or in GnomeBase.

Why do I need Crystal Teleports?
It's like a new system of Teleport, you need this item to pass through it, if you haven't got then you cannot go in.

Once you are in GnomeBase then you can start the Bigfoot's Burden quest for doing the daily tasks which you'll be rewarded each minor tokens and some reputation points after completing the tasks.

The Reputation points need to go to Warzones, if you have enough which are 1440 points, then you can start from first warzone by having Red Crystal Teleport.

Why do I need Red Crystal Teleport?
It can be obtained from Gnomally after giving 10 minor crystalline tokens to him, you need this item to enter into the Warzone, after you kill the boss then if you got the boss item which is for example: Snippet of first Warzone, then you have to give it to a NPC which will take it and then you can go in first warzone for free.

Do I get some profit by doing Warzones?
Yes, you'll be rewarded 2 major crystalline tokens in each warzone, so with this you can buy items from Gnomally like: Prismatic Set, taming items (Magma Crawler, Ironblight etc).

Do I get a lot of experience by hunting in warzones?
Yes, you do if you are alone there.

Kind regards,
Dyablo.

I already finish the recruitment part, but now i only have 20 points and i need 30 for the next missions, i already traded my tokens idk what to do Can someone please help me?

Maybe in-game Panda Healer

Just wait the next day and do again the missions to raise your reputation points.

Back
Top Bottom