• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP GOLD CONVERTER

monkey04

Reaction score
What's up, guys?
My server (TFS 1.3, client 12.15-10) does not have the script to convert the coins with one click (Gold <> Platinum <> Crystal). Could someone provide me with a working script?

What's up, guys?
My server (TFS 1.3, client 12.15-10) does not have the script to convert the coins with one click (Gold <> Platinum <> Crystal). Could someone provide me with a working script?

Try searching first, there are about a millllllion versions of this script EASILY findable on the forums.

Try searching first, there are about a millllllion versions of this script EASILY findable on the forums.

I didn't find any that worked on my server, my friend. That is the reason why I am using this topic.
Post automatically merged:

After creating the chagegold.lua file in the ""data>actions>others"" directory, I'm putting this in the actions.xml file. Is not working. :(

<action itemid="2148" event="script" value="others/changegold.lua"/>
<action itemid="2152" event="script" value="others/changegold.lua"/>
<action itemid="2160" event="script" value="others/changegold.lua"/>

Last edited:
Check the correct IDs in your Actions.xml and the lua script?

Did you Reload after the change?

Get any errors?

I found out where the problem was.

I changed it in actions.xml:

<action itemid = "2148" event = "script" value = "others / changegold.lua" />
<action itemid = "2152" event = "script" value = "others / changegold.lua" />
<action itemid = "2160" event = "script" value = "outros / changegold.lua" />

For this:

<action itemid = "2148" script= "others / changegold.lua" />
<action itemid = "2152" script= "others / changegold.lua" />
<action itemid = "2160" script= "outros / changegold.lua" />

That way the script started to work.