• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP, Hacked in Rl Tibia, Nerana] Could someone help me?

Ray's OT

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm sorry, but I got hacked last night/this morning and I have a lvl 218 royal paladin..
now it's completely clean, no items at all..

So, is there ant players here that plays Nerana that could help me out a bit? I would really, really appreciate it!

Ps: Didn't get hacked because bot, I haven't bot in 3 years.
I got hacked because I was stupid enough to use same login/pw when I wanted to try D2 7.4 server -.-"

You are a 200+ RP, you can farm an acceptable EQ in less than one hour.
Just kill Rotworms, Minotaurs, w/e until you can afford a plate set.
Get some royal spears and any hunt is profit.

You are a 200+ RP, you can farm an acceptable EQ in less than one hour.
Just kill Rotworms, Minotaurs, w/e until you can afford a plate set.
Get some royal spears and any hunt is profit.
just one problem, I don't have anything at all, can't block anything :(

The only problem seems to be your laziness.

Seems like I have to explain Tibia to you.
1) Go to any low level hunting spot (preferably one where EQ is laying around), I chose Thais Ancient Temple.
2) Start attacking monsters
3) Grab anything (gold, food, equipment), if you don't have a equipment piece for that slot yet: Equip it!
Your main goal is to get a shield, because afterwards you will hardly receive any damage. Food does not hurt either.

Check my server log: http://pastebin.com/raw/ew7aLDA3
Lost Health due to attacks: 1388
I did not heal, but I could have as I found food.

Here's your new EQ:
0gQZBvF.png

Continue until you can kill stronger monsters.

One can do anything with only food and spears. You should be ashamed of being paladin xD

1) Go to any low level hunting spot (preferably one where EQ is laying around), I chose Thais Ancient Temple.
3) Grab anything (gold, food, equipment), if you don't have a equipment piece for that slot yet: Equip it!
Your main goal is to get a shield, because afterwards you will hardly receive any damage. Food does not hurt either.

Here's your new EQ:
0gQZBvF.png

Or he could just go to a crowded bot hunt and get empty vials from the ground, I used to do that and I wasn't even hacked.

Here's your new EQ:
0gQZBvF.png

ya okay, true..
I went to rats.. I got a few comments there.. wtf is a 200+ doing in rats.. well actually I get that a lot no matter where I go anyway xD

Anyhow, collected cash to buy spears and went thais orcs and killed spearmans for free new spears and been doing that for a while and collected items and sold to sam.
I got 3k now, chain armor, studded legs, chain helmet, studded shield and it's going fine atm, just huge time bored.......

go get empty vials, collect gold on botters spawns or simply pay for some money dud

Literally $8 for 250 Tibia Coins, Which is from 2kk-4kk in some servers.

Its ots server forum...Open Tibia Server, not real tibia - writw on tibia.pl or other fansites for help

Back