• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP Hacker

• Thread starter Deleted member 12419
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12419

Hi I need help fast. I got a guy in my server that is crashing my server. He says its SQL injection.
And he says if Ip ban him he will "spamm crash it".

Idk how to solve this matter. How can I make so he cant crash it anymore.

He also says that he can make himself god. and give himself uber items.

I dont believe him in that part but I dont wanna test it.

Please help!

I really dont wanna shutdown my OT because of one man.

He is realy cocky also. Telling me if I change mysql port from 3306 to something else noob hackers wont be able to hack me. But he says he use a tool to see what open ports I have.

This is really sad. Why does he have to do this I havent done anything wrong. :S no power abuser here.

How do you know that it isn't a command or a spell that causes the crash?

Because the hacker is permantly ip banned. So he cant be online in server. And all the spells I have on my server never before caused a crash especially not without any error messages.

I havent made any new spells either.

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody knows a solution for this?

He has stopped crashing server for like 20 min now. I hope he gives up. But still I want so this problem can never happen again.

I have even downloaded FortGuard Anti-DDoS Firewall Standard v2.0

But havent installed yet. Since you guys said its not a DDOS attack.

I have not a clue what it can be. No new updates done to server. And this "hack" or "random crash" cant be "random crash" because I have never had one since I uploaded server on otservlist.

install it, it will show you all the incoming connections and packets during a attack...

if you see a raise in SYN/ACK packets you know hes SYN flooding with DDoS tools...

if he was gonna mysql inject you, hed had access to your computer already and more often than not they hide a CONTROL.php file in your htdocs..

a file they can run from home to get all your info

the only way to stop this is configuring a hardware firewall properly,
everyone has this problem..

Once your DDoS'd you know your popular ;)

install it, it will show you all the incoming connections and packets during a attack...

if you see a raise in SYN/ACK packets you know hes SYN flooding with DDoS tools...

if he was gonna mysql inject you, hed had access to your computer already and more often than not they hide a CONTROL.php file in your htdocs..

a file they can run from home to get all your info

the only way to stop this is configuring a hardware firewall properly,
everyone has this problem..

Once your DDoS'd you know your popular ;)

You speak the truth in every way. My server has been getting popular recently 53 people on.

So they are all no lifers. Trying to ruin a good ot. Because of jealousy or something.

If Install the program. Will I need to open the ports again on that firewall?

This is not ddos :p There is a huge bug in latest 0.3.5 wich can be used to crash ots very easy. After you ip banned him he probably changed his ip and logged in agian and crashed it. Check for latest guys that logged in and then try follow them on invis mode. You will see what he does.. :p It's getting more and more known about this bug.. Sorry i can't tell you how they do the bug here.. because more people would just abuse it then.. I will pm you my msn and i will help you with it private.. (Are you GM Khan maybe?)

Last edited:
He has done it again. I ip ban him because of it. I dropped pma so Idk how he is doing it. He cant login to pma anymore.

But somehow he is managing to crash server. And it shows no error message when he does it
Please help!
why just down delete phpmyadmin and download the latest phpmyadmin and doit in a secret path like yourip/haja8888i45i/

Maybe he know your root password from somewhere who knows.

This is not ddos :p There is a huge bug in latest 0.3.5 wich can be used to crash ots very easy. After you ip banned him he probably changed his ip and logged in agian and crashed it. Check for latest guys that logged in and then try follow them on invis mode. You will see what he does.. :p It's getting more and more known about this bug.. Sorry i can't tell you how they do the bug here.. because more people would just abuse it then.. Add my MSN [email protected] and i will help you with it private.. (Are you GM Khan maybe?)

True /\

Do what nevalopo said :p

Back