• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Help-How to create folder to launch server?

pyrotek22

Reaction score
Hi ive been looking and could not find nor understand even if im close sry im a noob at this part

i need to find out how to create the folder that launches the server (the icon that looks like a sword) on forgetten server 10.77) i need help on how to compile it.

thank you for your time .

yea looking at that to me looks like downloading another server i dont know how to do it but i need to creat a forgottenserver.exe to start the server if that explains it any better
i have the server just no application to start it

I am thankful for your time but is there a tutorial on how to do this i have dl these files before but im not smart enough to figure it out on what to do
:(

Thanks for the links its helped me understand but not figure it alll out
some of the files (lib64) i cant find locations of these (even search) nothing i tryed to cheat and borrow from another server pack and get stuck at loading boost for some reason..

all files it told me to dl i have and there all in -my document- folder not merged

documents\10.7 server\forgottenserver-1.0\src\otpch.h(30): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/asio.hpp': No such file or directory
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

error i get

i will work on it and figure it out thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction

Back