• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP! I know its easy for you lua scripters!

scarface77

Reaction score
hello I got VIP coins script (when you use it gives you 1 point to SQL database and the item dissapear) and it works good, but I want to make it able to use only if you have 10+ vip coins and it takes 10 vip voins and adds 10 points to SQL.

the script

PHP:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if item.itemid >= 1 then
local query = db.getResult("SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. ";")

local points = query:getDataInt("premium_points")

db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points`= "..(points + 1).." WHERE `id`= " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. "; ")

doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), CONST_ME_GIFT_WRAPS)
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You have added 1 points to site shop.")

end

doRemoveItem(cid, item.uid, 1)
return true
end

Lua:
    if item.type >= 10 then
    local query = db.getResult("SELECT `premium_points` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. ";")
      db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points`= "..(points + 10).." WHERE `id`= " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. "; ")
                                    doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You have added 10 points to site shop.")
                             doRemoveItem(cid, item.itemid, 10)
                  elseif item.type <= 9 then
                      doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(cid), CONST_ME_PUFF)
                      doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You don\'t have the required items.")
                 end

return true
end

Last edited:
@OP
Is the Item stackable?

@Bogart
Code:
item.itemid >= 10?   item.type >= 10 <<< only if the item is stackable, if not then you have to use
getPlayerItemCount(cid, item.itemid) >= 10 then

got this error:
[18/04/2011 19:31:29] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/actions/scripts/other/pkt.lua:16: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 2) near '<eof>'
[18/04/2011 19:31:29] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/other/pkt.lua)
[18/04/2011 19:31:29] data/actions/scripts/other/pkt.lua:16: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 2) near '<eof>'

and lua script:

if getPlayerItemCount(cid, item.itemid) >= 10 then
db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points`= "..(points + 10).." WHERE `id`= " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. "; ")
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You have added 10 points to site shop.")
else
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You don\'t have the required items.")
end

return true

Ok it works!

Edit:
if item.type >= 100 then
db.executeQuery("UPDATE `accounts` SET `premium_points`= "..(points + 100).." WHERE `id`= " .. getPlayerAccountId(cid) .. "; ")
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You have added 100 points to site shop.")
doRemoveItem(cid, item.uid, 100)
elseif item.type <= 99 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "You need 100 VIP coins to add it to shop.")
end

return true
end

got this error:
[18/04/2011 19:31:29] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/actions/scripts/other/pkt.lua:16: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 2) near '<eof>'
[18/04/2011 19:31:29] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/actions/scripts/other/pkt.lua)
[18/04/2011 19:31:29] data/actions/scripts/other/pkt.lua:16: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 2) near '<eof>'

and lua script:

if getPlayerItemCount(cid, item.itemid) >= 10 then
else
end

return true

fail copying and pasting :p

Back