• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help in add message in orange from any position instead player:say

pitis91

Reaction score
that's my dude :
how can I make to change this to work like that

now that message appear when the item is used appear just in the player who use the item but... i want to make that message appear in a exactly sqm from my map.
player:say('You are very bad, bad girl...', TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY)

I'm not exactly sure what all the different 'nil' specify, but this is what I normally use for 0.x
Code:
doCreatureSay(cid, "You are very bad, bad girl...", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, nil, nil, {x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7})

I'm not exactly sure what all the different 'nil' specify, but this is what I normally use for 0.x
Code:
doCreatureSay(cid, "You are very bad, bad girl...", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1, nil, nil, {x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7})
i'm using tfs 1.0 I'gonna test and thanks a lot if it will work I will say in few minutes :p

Well it might just work the same.. just calls differently.
can always try this (I think your positions are called different as well though..) :p
Code:
player:say('You are very bad, bad girl...', TALKTYPE_MONSTER_SAY, nil, nil, {x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7})

oh shit it works but it only can be seen if you are close to that position :/

is there any possibility to get the message from more distance from below of the position? like mad mage message when it appears you can see it from all the mad mage area

Back