• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help in my web-page please Gesior AAC , I Give Rep + with all my accs ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuxinowo

Reaction score
HOW TO :
Put tibia webpage sources code to my web-page that is actually with the Gesior AAC skin , So if people connect to it they would see the web sources code I have... thanks a lot

I Rep With my 4 Account to all helps so pleasee

Hes talking about sources and gesior, which you get on download.
Somehow I think he wants to show it to everybody :/

Including the config with the passwords and stuff? xD

Still not really getting the idea, explain...

Look sorry for my english I thought I was clear look
I Have Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG Source code.. (HTML) okay ? I also have last windows version xampp installed and Gesior AAC web page (tibia skin and all) What I want to do is when people connect to my web-page they see the Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG sources code I have so if they press anything they redirect to real tibia page.. okay? I already have the tibia web page sources code but I would like to know where I should put that HTML file in xampp folder? so me and people can see it ?

For example for people seeing the page like Gesior AAC I extracted the files to htdoc ok? where I have to put the HTML file I have? please help I give rep with all acs srsly

or for being more clear what if I have like www.google.cl sources code file (HTML) and I would like my page to see like it ... where should I place the file in xampp folder so my page looks like that? thats an example because Im going to use tibia.com source code file , already have it.

THANKS A LOT! sorry for my f***ing english

It doesnt matter can you please tell me how to edit xampp in order to make my web-page to see like a HTML file I have?

He wants it so he can lure people to think it's tibia's real site, and when they try to login the account info will probarly be sent in a email to him :) My best guess

He wants it so he can lure people to think it's tibia's real site, and when they try to login the account info will probarly be sent in a email to him :) My best guess

I think so, that's called phishing.

Probably something like this //Link removed by Delirium

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I want to do that so I can hack my beautiful girlfriend and then making her have sex with me to recover her acc.. Okay you made me say it Now can you please tell me how? Okey where exactly in Htdocs ? pleasee thanks a lot and how to do this

When someone Log IN with acc and pass and press OK the data is sent to my database or a new acc and pass is created ? so I can see the acc and pass? thanks a lot.. I think this forum support this right D:::

Last edited:
Ban Zuxinowo, All he wants to do is hack Real tibia members. This scum bag does not deserve to have an account on otlands!!

Yeah I want to do that so I can hack my beautiful girlfriend and then making her have sex with me to recover her acc.. Okay you made me say it Now can you please tell me how? Okey where exactly in Htdocs ? pleasee thanks a lot and how to do this

When someone Log IN with acc and pass and press OK the data is sent to my database or a new acc and pass is created ? so I can see the acc and pass? thanks a lot.. I think this forum support this right D:::

Epic fail, thread closed. We do not allow hacking tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back