• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Help In The Crash Bug "TFS"

Reyntek

Reaction score
Hello, i have a dedicated server brazilian, using the TFS "The Forgotten Server v0.2.5 (Mystic Spirit)" But i have a problem. The crashes, this atack´s now constantly, its too easy to do, Only use Run Telnet IP 7171 and PUFF. Tfs close. If somebody have a tfs without this bug, Please share with me... I can pay!

I think the problem aren't in the dedicated server, this problem are in TFS, i tried make this crash in a Diamand Server 3.0 in my server and the crash fail. But in tfs, Puff they close.

Please i need help.

(Server is 8.50, 8.52)

Additional Command Line Options, and in C++ compiler window add:
-D__EXCEPTION_TRACER__
Press ok and compile. Then put the compiled exe in your TFS directory and run it normally. When server crashes there should be a crash report in your TFS dir,
which then you can submit to TFS devs.

data/log/server/exception.log

You have fucked server and your throwing shit to the TFS project. TFS is rock solid. Opened my server, and :

Uptime: 81h 33m

Still no crash, and counting... and I bet that it will still being online until I reset it for an update or w/e.

Stop posting shit like "my TFS crash when 2h online please help", just go check your buggy scripts and stop downloading projects and running em without even give a view to the server files.

Back