• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help - Invisible/Ghost

olausson

Reaction score
Is it not possible of making a command with Ghost or invisible command with a Talkaction script? :wub:

It is technically possible because they used to have the command /ghost which removed your name. The problem after that was your character was still visible. To fix this... I just made a talk action which transformed my outfit into a monster which had the item outfit of '4340'. This sets your outfit to an invisible tile thus making you invisible now.

@up

Wouldn't that be a great temporarly solution? Even tho ppl cant walk on you, its better than nothing:blink:

It is technically possible because they used to have the command /ghost which removed your name. The problem after that was your character was still visible. To fix this... I just made a talk action which transformed my outfit into a monster which had the item outfit of '4340'. This sets your outfit to an invisible tile thus making you invisible now.

Simply make a lua function wich removes/shows you name.

Yours

Back
Top Bottom