• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HELP! Looking for an specific kind of server

decodeco

Reaction score
Hello dear friends!
I've been checking and testing a lot of OTS but none of them have what I want and I wonder if someone could reccomend me one...
The thing is that I only like decorating houses in tibia, I find it so relaxing and I WOULD PAY to have an OT who would allow me to get houses, decoration items (Like rares or fansite items and tibia store items to decorate only) Even if it gets lost by the server save..
Does anyone know a server who would work for something like that??

Thank you soooo muchhh!!!

Ill be waiting for your lovely responses.

You might as well just download Remere's Map Editor, and make the house as well as the deco. :D

Host your own server on your pc, and go to town.
Your god can spawn the items you want to deco with, or you can use remere's and just put all the items on the map

the sims ot when
count me in ;P
Post automatically merged:

EDIT Remere wasnt an option since im a freaking noob with that I just want a server please +_+ help a sister out!
willing to pay tcs or whatever help!!

Last edited:
You could play Nostalther ;) It's a 7.4 Nostalgic server, with lots of newer tibia/custom content.

Web shop has no p2w items, mostly cosmetics. Updates including new cosmetics continue be added.

Can check out the shops cosmetics here: Nostalther (https://www.nostalther.com/shop.php)

Items are all tradable in game too, of course.

Here are a couple houses.
1644288075636.png

1644288314122.png

if you wanted, i could let you deco a house on my server, its not public, but i dont mind to leave it open for a while to let you play around, its 8.0 version but has some 8.6 items i think, could just make you a gm and you can spawn whatever, and could even build you a custom house somewhere if you want. Not sure if it will ever make it to public stage but figured id offer.

Back