• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

¡Help! Looking for Dat editor for 8.54 ¡who actualy Works!

Obsdark

Reaction score
i need a .dat editor and a itemeditor ¡who actualy Works!

i search for them a lot, even inside here... but all the stuffs than i found aren't capable of do them job correctly, most of it i need the .Dat editor and the item editor.

I'll give rep+(+) (even my two reps, because i REALLY SEARCH FOR THEM A LOT!)

If someone can create an item successfully for a server 8.54, in a TFS.0.3.6 and gave me him's/her's programs i'll be really gratefull for that.

No need to say than it would be grate if there exist proyects and/or seccions for re-start the develop of that usefull tools, some of them end in open code like the BlackDemon v.6 who'll never fix it/end it or continue it, it would be a waste if that so usefull programs for us well be lose forever from the internet, don't you think?

and it would be usefull too if someone post a recopilatory post for the ones who work, trying to create some mirrors just for be sure than you can fix it.

¡¡Tnx you for read this!!

¡¡¡Bless you and Cheers up!!!
(Y)(Y)

-Obsdark-

Back