• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me brainstorm — Custom Oldskool Tibia Server (RPG/PVP/PVM)

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello fellow nublets!

I'm looking into creating something, what is yet to be decided. I come from years of playing Tibia on the old 7.x versions for various reasons. I mostly played for PvP and wars back when I was an active player but lately I've been gathering ideas to create a server that caters all types of players.

I liked the communities in lowrate servers but feel like old tibia was way too unforgiving. Highrate servers on the other hand were way too serious, infested with cheats and hacks used mostly by players trying to make a reputation, somehow.

The server I want to create will be a long term project. Who knows if I will ever finish it? I'm talking about serious bizniz but as a hobby. The server would be completely customized. No limits.

Firstly I'm looking to see what the interest in such a server would be. I will give more information later, but this should be enough for now.

Best regards,
Alex a.k.a. Worr.

You will never create a server that will cater all types of players. It is literately impossible, so your best bet would be to focus on a certain group of players.
I'm curious though when you say "completely customized" are you going as far as sprites? or just changing names, values, etc..? I would be very interested in a fully customized server if it means what I think.

You will never create a server that will cater all types of players. It is literately impossible, so your best bet would be to focus on a certain group of players.
I'm curious though when you say "completely customized" are you going as far as sprites? or just changing names, values, etc..? I would be very interested in a fully customized server if it means what I think.

@Zasranets has all the reason u cant say thats is for everybody ill put u an example i dont like the old srvers xD

Back