• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me come up with a name for my server!

Big M

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm 90% done with my server, the starting town is Enigma city from evolutions, the map is 25mb custom mapped.
I'ts a pretty fast lvling server but the monsters are made much stronger too. Addons are custom, many quests and so on, you know, a fun-ot.

I want suggestions on names that the server could be given.

here is the criteria for the name:

*pretty short (1 word is enough)

*full of fantasy

*no "OT" in the name

*not bad quality names like "the fun server" or "fast lvl server" or anything

*something everyone can remember :D

I will buy a domain and have the name in the domain name like this: <servername>.com or <servername>.net
I tried lots of times to come up with a name, so did my friends, and we didnt come up with any good ones.

I really hope some of you guys can come up with good names! If you come up with the name, u can tell ur friends that u named that server when we host it :D

Cerberus (darkness) ^^ it's a fantasy monster, also these:
Uruchi (Earth-based)
Isytaur (frozen)
Beakyung (ultimate boss)

use some shit based on mithology cool names thara, mm Menfis?

although richard is a pretty cool name

Pretty hars do get a name like cerberus through because its a creature from antique greece and a domain like cerberus.com is always taken, which isnt going to work for me

Lol nice link i'd say... seems it helped other ppl too, i'm gona take a name from that site :D
rep+ to prest.

Back