• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me. compile this for me?

chucky91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Can someone compile this for min for 64x?
It does not work to compile on my pc. VS 15, 17, 19.
tfs-sdk-3.2, vcpkg, boost_1_62_0, boost_1_66_0
with Git bash others, with PowerShell.
everything about compilation in the forums has no solution always even error.
\vcpkg\forgottenserver\src\luascript.h(23,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\actions.cpp)
correcting folders or anything to change in src or vcpkg, to fix this error
i don't know what ghost or demon is on my pc.

Attachments

• nostalrius 7.4.rar
    11.6 MB · Views: 22 · VirusTotal
Solution
View attachment 57876
everything was going well, almost the whole list, and it gave me this error.

View attachment 57877

:confused:

it's solved, uninstall gmp if you have it installed or mpfr. and install mpir at vcpkg. or install vcpkg completely from the beginning, in my case x64 architecture.
mpir has a working gmp!

git clone GitHub - microsoft/vcpkg: C++ Library Manager for Windows, Linux, and MacOS (https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg)

cd ./vcpkg

./bootstrap-vcpkg.bat

./vcpkg install --triplet x64-windows boost-iostreams boost-asio boost-system boost-filesystem boost-variant boost-lockfree luajit libmariadb pugixml cryptopp fmt mpir

./vcpkg integrate install
@chucky91 Hope isn't late for answer.
chucky91 said:
\vcpkg\forgottenserver\src\luascript.h(23,10): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\actions.cpp)
Go to configmanager.cpp and luascript.h

Then replace
C++:
#include <lua.hpp>

For:
C++:
#if __has_include("luajit/lua.hpp")
#include <luajit/lua.hpp>
#else
#include <lua.hpp>
#endif

There's other ways to fix this issue too. You can check them all here:
You will need to test by your own since I can't reproduce the issue on my PC.
Anyways, hope this solve it. Regards!

Yes, i did all the procedures of the tutorials i already followed the same steps from the same link above. everything related to this problem that is on the network i didn't have a solution until i gave up.

I didn't get any errors during compiling, Only the lua.hpp one, You should try doing it by yourself later slowly because otherwise you'll need to come here everytime you edit your source files.
Here is a compiled version

Attachments

I didn't get any errors during compiling, Only the lua.hpp one, You should try doing it by yourself later slowly because otherwise you'll need to come here everytime you edit your source files.
Here is a compiled version
Oh thank you very much, what tutorial did you use to compile this old one?
It worked well here, because it was giving a lot of missing, now i can edit player and monsters balancing, as if the items that the demon drops were his armor and weapon. (46 atk skill 120). gs, 33 armor. 59 def. gs + mms. now it works, because even before the demon's armor drops to 5 and def 10, the player would hit nothing.
Now knight and paladin were balanced on the hits, if a knight with a stonecuter ax and 100 skill hit damage about 150 or even 230 of player with reasonable armor, and the paladin with powr bolt.
I know it wasn't like that in the past, but the player was leaving the server because the paladin didn't hit damage more than 80 of the player in the power bolt with skill 100.

Hello guy, this compiler need a boost? if it is necessary which version of the boost?
Because in the tutorial it doesn't talk about Boost.

Funny, he is asking for SDK 10.0.17134.0 and before installing VS i had already selected to install, he is there. LOL
1618954021557.png

I followed and it worked:
Code:
cd C:\
Code:
git clone https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg
cd vcpkg
.\bootstrap-vcpkg.bat
.\vcpkg integrate install
Code:
.\vcpkg install --triplet x64-windows boost-iostreams boost-asio boost-system boost-filesystem boost-variant boost-lockfree luajit libmariadb pugixml cryptopp fmt
Code:
.\vcpkg integrate install

Check out the visual studio suggestions.
1618957025359.png
It will probably ask you to download the project's dependencies.

Open vc14/theforgottenserver.vcxproj
RightClick
on project, select Configuration Properties. I used this settings.
1618956784535.png

Replace (configmanager.h and luascript.h)
Code:
#include <lua.hpp>
to
Code:
#if __has_include("luajit/lua.hpp")
#include <luajit/lua.hpp>
#else
#include <lua.hpp>
#endif

Build the project.
1618957443311.png

C# and Visual Basic
IntelliCode
Live Share
C++ Main Features
JavaScript and TypeScript lang support
C++ 2019 Redistributable package update
C# and Visual Basic Roslyn Compilers
MSVC v142 - VS 2019 x64/x86 (last)
CMake C++ Tools (Windows)
MSBuild
Boost.Test Test Adapter
Google.Test Test Adapter
AdressSanitizer C++
Just-in-Time debugger
C++ Profiling tool
NuGet packet manager
Text template transformation
GPU DirectX debugger
ATL C++ v142 (x86 and x64)
SDK Windows 10 (10.0.19041.0)
TypeScript 4.1 SDK

If the suggestion does not appear, select manually. Search for "Visual Studio Installer" and go to "Modify", "Individual components".

Last edited:
Well, i'm using the original files, the one sent you and you compiled for me, because im messing up the skills balance and seeing the backpack bug, when there is an empty backpack, the material falls to the floor. and also to make the runes in the backpack.
About 10 years ago i had already compiled a TFS. no problem following the steps and it worked in the beginning. Now i don't know why Microsoft has such a headache!

look at the little program i did, for monsters vs player calculations.

1619013570226.png

Attachments

• Skills Calculer.rar
    328.8 KB · Views: 3 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Localhost to 127.0.0.1 config.lua server.
--------------------------------------------------------
in OTClient\modules\client_entergame open entergame.lua

search G.host

and

replace this

1619345094414.png
G.account = enterGame:getChildById('accountNameTextEdit'):getText()
G.password = enterGame:getChildById('accountPasswordTextEdit'):getText()
G.stayLogged = true
G.server = serverSelector:getText():trim()
G.host = '127.0.0.1'
G.clientVersion = '772' <<also replace you client version

View attachment 57876
everything was going well, almost the whole list, and it gave me this error.

View attachment 57877

:confused:

it's solved, uninstall gmp if you have it installed or mpfr. and install mpir at vcpkg. or install vcpkg completely from the beginning, in my case x64 architecture.
mpir has a working gmp!

git clone GitHub - microsoft/vcpkg: C++ Library Manager for Windows, Linux, and MacOS (https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg)

cd ./vcpkg

./bootstrap-vcpkg.bat

./vcpkg install --triplet x64-windows boost-iostreams boost-asio boost-system boost-filesystem boost-variant boost-lockfree luajit libmariadb pugixml cryptopp fmt mpir

./vcpkg integrate install

Solution
Back