• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me Compile

Imfreezing

Krossa Kapitalismen
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland! i having a high RATED server (extremly highrated) Using rebirths, Now, you can get too 199 rebirths before you automatlic die becouse of maxhealth,i wanna change the maxhealth unlimited,also,i wanna make Health as percent,now i tried to download diffrent sources, Im using cyko 0.3.6 cryingdamnson, ofc i realised i wanna edit the source files now,when i have been doing alot of things,so i dont feel like starting over again.
all of the diffrent sources ive tried to place in,havnt worked,i searched around some time and learnd that you need to compile,i dont know how to compile ^^.
If you could help me with this i would be much greatful
And appriacte,

Best Regards Cheeze!

Get Stian's Dev-Cpp repack, open up the .dev file, set up the includes, the linkers, the bins and the environment dir and hit Ctrl+F9.

Back