• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Help me , I´m frustrated xd

lSenturion2

Reaction score
Hello friends, it's me again. I had a serious problem when compiling my source, it's a TFS 0.4 that I found in a forum, I compiled it with VS 2010 and everything was fine, I did exactly everything right and it compiled without problems, but when it generated the executable, I open it and I get the error 0xc000007b and the console does not start. I already tried to change some files in system32, in syswow64 and nothing, the problem is still there. I'm already frustrated. Is there someone who can help me? I would really appreciate it <3dee.png

Troubleshooting step has failed so that would mean:
What Causes Error Code 0xc000007b? Usually, a 0xc000007b Windows error is the result of corrupt app files. It also might happen because of a conflict between 32-bit and 64-bit versions of software and Windows operating systems.

i suppose its freshly compiled which means you might have compiled as x32 instead x64, find out what is your windows bit version and match it from Visual studio, make sure it is x64 and release.

1688510553724.png

1a.png

2a.png

I have this config right now. I dont know whats happened. Let me upload the source and libraries , could you help me to get the correct way to compile? <3

I've had this kind of problem before. I tried downloading and installing various things, but to no avail. However, I found a similar program called Runtime Installer, which was in Russian. I decided to install it anyway. Installation took a while and required me to restart my computer once or twice, but I managed to resolve the issue. If you are interested, I can send you the link to download the program.

Just compile in newest vc? why use vc10
e37339aad449b7d294f74e42b4e4d53b.png

The problem was resolved after I downloaded and installed a program I got. I don't remember exactly where I downloaded it from, but I know that the program is of Russian origin.

I found my external hard drive and uploaded it to Google Drive
When I put the executable file from the server on the VPS and tried to open it, the error '0xc000007b' occurred. However, I managed to solve the problem by installing the 'aio-runtimes_v2.5.0' package on the VPS, and then I was able to open the executable normally.

Last edited:
Mateus I´m triying that, let check and I´ll tell you if its solved <3
Post automatically merged:

Mmm no bro, the problem still happening xd idk whats happened, I´m done xddd
Post automatically merged:

These are the files...

libraries: 34.59 MB file on MEGA (https://mega.nz/file/lmJyhTwa#sUZxQM8SClgbt_dpzQQnAJWa5X6st0Ywoiaz14bLyD0)

source: 185.37 MB file on MEGA (https://mega.nz/file/puBinaBC#RNZuMRPRB_COTsPuVwiHyXfLj50Uh-9MIXxQe0h0PZ0)

I have windows 10, x64 bit

PD: I´m doing this because I want to put a lot of effects on my OT, is 8.60 version and I´m doing 4 custom vocations

Last edited:
Still not resolved? The link I gave contains a program capable of reinstalling everything if some DLLs and other files are corrupted on your PC. It also installs new ones automatically and restarts your computer. The process may take some time to complete. I also recommend downloading the IObit driver along with it."

Why do you need to compile it on windows ? Download docker and compile it in docker linux container and run it from there. You can still connect to the server from your windows machine.
Super easy comparing to visual studio.

Back