• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me get UN-deleted

shiaka

Reaction score
So as everybody already knows I got deletion on my 200 ED.

If you guys can help me and send email to [email protected] saying you are my friend, and you know me for long time, and you know I am fair play and that my deletion is unjustified, I can get my account back this way!

Believe me, it will work, I already know few stories where it worked.

When you write email to CipSoft GmbH, please:

If you have character on the world Irmada, mention it on the email, if not, mention your char and say that we are friends, even if you are from another world. Mail without name of character will be ignored!

Please write that you know for sure I am not a botter, and my deletion is unjustified.. Write something like this:

Dear CipSoft GmbH,

I would like to show my opinion about the deletion of my dear friend, Striker Motta.

My friend is a fair player, and we talk everyday, he plays the game for long time, enjoy his premium time, quests, and this account is all what he got. He put so many efforts on his account for long time, and this unjustified banishment is unfair! Please check your system, because "Striker Motta" is really not a cheater, and you should take care and remove the deletion from his account!

Thanks, (your char name) <<<<<------- IMPORTANT!!!!

Much serious developers/players tries to get rid of botters so why would we help you? By the way rl tibia sucks these days, you should be happy.

Sometimes people get deleted for nothing, really there were few issues like this on polish fansite.

Back