• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me please.

wesquel

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Wesley and I am new to the scripts area and wanted to learn more about how otclient programming works but unfortunately, it does not have many tutorials in my native language so I wanted to ask you from the Otland forum, some tutorials , from basic to advanced, so that I can get a better understanding of how otclient's programming language works.

(I'm know 2 programming language, in the phyton case and a little moon, but I understand that knowing 1 already can understand the others more easily.)

Basic tutorials like Creating buttons, boxes, widgets, and so on. they would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance :) s2

(I'm from another country and I'm using a translator and I'm sorry)

Hello, my name is Wesley and I am new to the scripts area and wanted to learn more about how otclient programming works but unfortunately, it does not have many tutorials in my native language so I wanted to ask you from the Otland forum, some tutorials , from basic to advanced, so that I can get a better understanding of how otclient's programming language works.

(I'm know 2 programming language, in the phyton case and a little moon, but I understand that knowing 1 already can understand the others more easily.)

Basic tutorials like Creating buttons, boxes, widgets, and so on. they would help me a lot.

Thanks in advance :) s2

(I'm from another country and I'm using a translator and I'm sorry)
i think there s no tutorial for that but you can check the files in otclient...

Back