• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me please

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
Hello, today I started at classictibia.com, I downloaded 7.4 client from tibiaclient.com :p I use "Tibia MULTI-ip changer 7.46.46" and tibia 7.4 which I installed ofcourse.. What happends is that I get kick whole time while nobody else gets when I ask in help channel :S so I reinstalled tibia 7.4 and same happend so I tried to use tibia as an adminstrator (vista user) still bugged so I tried Ip changer only as adminstrator still same shit.. :( so I reinstalled tibia 7.4 with running the install file as an adminstrator but still didnt work so I restarted my computer and used tibia on all these kind of ways I wrote below and still wrong.. I've checked if its 7.4 and it is same with ip changer I use port 7171 too... Do you maybe know a solution? please tell me :p

Back