• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me updating my serv.. (TFS v0.2 to v0.3)

tellytubbie

Reaction score
I dont know how update it.
Thats what i do:
1- I download TheForgottenServer v0.3(cryingdamson-gui) and i set the same configuration that was on my v0.2
2- My database is called "theforgottenserver" and in my Config.lua i set:
Code:
-- Database
	-- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.
	-- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.
	sqlType = "sql"
	sqlHost = "localhost"
	sqlPort = 3306
	sqlUser = "root"
	sqlPass = "[b]i wont show you ;) xD[/b]"
	sqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver"
	sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
	sqlKeepAlive = 60
	mysqlReadTimeout = 10
	optimizeDatabaseAtStartup = "yes"
	passwordType = "plain"
-When i try to open, my serv make this error:
msmzah.jpg

Anyone know what is wrong?.. i need help, please..

If you read the actual errors, you can see that there is no 'name' column in your accounts table.

Isn't Database Manager supposed to automatically rename column 'id' to 'name'? Or no? dunno.. i know it worked for me (updating from 0.2 to 0.3, and i had a TFS 0.2 database.

First: make a backup of Your database. SQL transitions could not be undone. Add column 'name' in Phpmyadmin in table accounts after table id. Then, excute such query:

UPDATE accounts SET name = 'id'

Im not sure about those apostrophes there. Try different combination, but that's the overall idea. You might have a lot more trouble when updating other tables.

My advice: import new structure from new TFS, and then with mysql statements copy old values into it.

Back