• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me with my server

Ahlabo

Reaction score
Error - Spawns::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/world/Untitled-1-spawn.xml: File was not found
[Warning - Map::loadMap] Failed to load spawn data.
[Error - Houses::loadHousesXML] Failed to load data/world/Untitled-1-house.xml: File was not found
[Warning - Map::loadMap] Failed to load house data.

CANT SPAWN

Yes they are both in the folder

Then, go to your world folder, and enter in you Map, save as "Test" in your world folder, and change the mapName in Config.lua

Like this:
Lua:
-- Map
-- NOTE: set mapName WITHOUT .otbm at the end
mapName = "Test"
mapAuthor = "Ahlabo"

Then, go to your world folder, and enter in you Map, save as "Test" in your world folder, and change the mapName in Config.lua

Like this:
Lua:
-- Map
-- NOTE: set mapName WITHOUT .otbm at the end
mapName = "Test"
mapAuthor = "Ahlabo"
[Error - Spawns::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/world/Untitled-1-spawn.xml: File was not found
[Error - Houses::loadHousesXML] Failed to load data/world/Untitled-1-house.xml: File was not found
>> Initializing gamestate
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
>> Fendoria Server Online! that what I get after changing everything like you said

o to your world folder, and enter in you Map, save as "Test" in your world f

[Error - Spawns::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/world/Untitled-1-spawn.xml: File was not found
>> Initializing gamestate
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
>> Fendoria Server Online! that what I get after changing everything like you said

You saved as copy with the name "Test" the map ?

If yes, they create a file like "Test-spawn.xml" and "Test-house.xml" ??

@Helliot1 Im using the one this guy used in the video (client 10.98)

Well, I don't understand so much of the current servers. But if you want to do something easy and how you have a map 8.60, right ? then I advise you to choose other server (8.60) and replace with your map

Well, I don't understand so much of the current servers. But if you want to do something easy and how you have a map 8.60, right ? then I advise you to choose other server (8.60) and replace with your map
@Helliot1 Where can I find a 8.60 server that has all the other stuff then map?

@Helliot1 Where can I find a 8.60 server that has all the other stuff then map?

Don't go with the older servers, just problems IMO
And it's easier to find support for the later versions.

Do you get anything in your console?
What error do you get in the client (take a pic)

Don't go with the older servers, just problems IMO
And it's easier to find support for the later versions.

Do you get anything in your console?
What error do you get in the client (take a pic)
Well with remere's I cant import my 8.60map to a 10.98map so it wont start up the map and that leads to connection to game world errors and because its a older version map it crashs my server launcher -----> Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Well with remere's I cant import my 8.60map to a 10.98map so it wont start up the map and that leads to connection to game world errors and because its a older version map it crashs my server launcher -----> Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Try another RME version in that case.
But if you import a map and save it, can you still open it?

Also make sure that the name is correct, the server can sometime crash if you have the wrong name on .otbm or .xml

Try another RME version in that case.
But if you import a map and save it, can you still open it?

Also make sure that the name is correct, the server can sometime crash if you have the wrong name on .otbm or .xml
Is there a later version of RME then the latest on the official website?

For what reason?
You can use any map you want with 10.98
Well everything really goes down to me not being able to get the map work for the server so would be easier for me as a person to just get it to be 8.60 but wouldn't say no to having a 10.98 server with the map

Last edited by a moderator:
Back