• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help me with otclient >>dragging things , PROBLEM WITH PURPLE MESSAGES

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello i took these modules files
from other other otserver and it's working .. but i want to make possible to move (battle list, equipment,vip etc)
to both side pannels can anyone share the codes with me?
i followed this tutorial but it doesn't works
[MOD] Windows (BP, EQ, Battle etc.) can be dragged only to 'panels' (right/left)

mtAN2K0.png

and this is an X issue
well with cipsoft client if the character tries to walk over two parcels(stacked?) or a parcel over other
the player can't walk over them (and it's okey)
but when i tried to do this with otclient the screen jumps (like if the otclient were try to allow player walk over two parcels while server side doesn't allow it.
here an explanatory video

also i can't see purple message in my default channel please how to fix it?
for example when i type the command !online. that show all players in purple message over my default channel y can't view who is online because otclient doesn't show or recieve PURPLE MESSAGES

regards

Last edited:
Have you turned on left panel in options?
the issue regarding pannels were fixed i just changed corelib folder and init.lua file that was using diego ferreira for 772

but the issue regarding purple messages is persisting do you know where to find to fix it?
and regarding stack cointainer as parcels, boxes and similar?

also find that if i eat food the msg munch does not appear but in cipsoft client does
also messages when player use potion as mana manafluid poison does not appears messages arghh , urgh, ahhh... xd ETC

@margoh

regards

Last edited:
Try to turn on Terminal (Ctrl + T) and after sending msg !online or other that will send blue msg, if there are no errors, same for those others you mentioned.

Try to turn on Terminal (Ctrl + T) and after sending msg !online or other that will send blue msg, if there are no errors, same for those others you mentioned.
i pressed ctrl + T
when i ate or typed the !online command i get these errors
or this was what i get when i pressed ctrl +T

ERROR: Unhandled onTextMessage message mode 46: 1 players online:
ERROR: Unhandled onTextMessage message mode 46: Druiiid Main [1], .
ERROR: unhandled onTalk message mode 44: Chomp.

Last edited:
i tried to change these numbers and digits to make possible view purple/blue messages in default chanel
but i didn't get succes
lightblue = '#5ff7f7',
blue = '#9f9dfd',
--blue1 = '#6e50dc',
--blue2 = '#3264c8',
--blue3 = '#0096c8',
white = '#ffffff', --'#bebebe'
}

anyone can give me the numbers that i need to use in order to view purple/blue messages in my default channel? or where i can check?

Last edited:
Regarding with blue messages in console it was solved
i just change the scripts that were using that color and replace by another one in my case im using orange
so
thread solved

Back