• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

help me with this easy, VERY easy problem

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hello.
How do I change "X" level from Armors?
in the file Items.xlm, there is all kind of items, BUT you cannot change any level for armors there? only magic level, weight ect?

How do I change "X" level from Armors?

Thank you
Your, Sir starlight

Like people above said. It's al in movements.xml

Example:

Code:
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="[COLOR="Red"]ID OF UR ITEM[/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="Red"]SLOT OF THE PLACE WHERE THE ITEM SHOULD BE[/COLOR]" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
	<movevent type="Equip" itemid="[COLOR="Red"]ID OF UR ITEM[/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="Red"]SLOT OF THE PLACE WHERE THE SHOULD BE[/COLOR]" [COLOR="Red"]level="SET THE LEVEL OF THE ITEM[/COLOR]" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>

RED=changeable

Rep me++

Kind Regards,
Valania

Like people above said. It's al in movements.xml

Example:

Code:
<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="[COLOR="Red"]ID OF UR ITEM[/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="Red"]SLOT OF THE PLACE WHERE THE ITEM SHOULD BE[/COLOR]" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>
	<movevent type="Equip" itemid="[COLOR="Red"]ID OF UR ITEM[/COLOR]" slot="[COLOR="Red"]SLOT OF THE PLACE WHERE THE SHOULD BE[/COLOR]" [COLOR="Red"]level="SET THE LEVEL OF THE ITEM[/COLOR]" event="function" value="onEquipItem"/>

RED=changeable

Rep me++

Kind Regards,
Valania

If i want to change so ex. the magma coat is for sorcerers and druids and set lvl to 200 how i do?

PHP:
	<movevent type="Equip" itemid="7899" slot="armor" level="50" event="function" value="onEquipItem">
		<vocation id="1"/>
		<vocation id="5" showInDescription="0"/>
		<vocation id="2"/>
		<vocation id="6" showInDescription="0"/>
	</movevent>
	<movevent type="DeEquip" itemid="7899" slot="armor" event="function" value="onDeEquipItem"/>

Change:
Code:
level="X"

And
Code:
<vocation id="X"/>

Back