• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help][Modern ACC] CHANGE NAME ACCOUNT BY NAME OF CHARACTER. PAYMENT

Maloqueiro

Reaction score
Hello people of otland okay? could anyone by to show the character's name instead of the account name? I need it urgently

Alguém poderia editar para mim e por no lugar do nome da conta, mostrar o nome do personagem?

Modern ACC

PHP PAYMENT:
Code:
<?php
global $config;
require("config.php");
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = $ots->getDBHandle();
$ide = new IDE;
$ide->requireLogin();
if($ide->isLogged()){
    $accountName = $_SESSION['name'];
    //$SQL->query('SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE name="'.$accountName.'"')->fetch();
?>
<form target="pagseguro" method="post" action="https://pagseguro.uol.com.br/checkout/checkout.jhtml">
<input type="hidden" name="email_cobranca" value="<?php echo $config['pagseguro']['email']; ?>">
<input type="hidden" name="tipo" value="CP">
<input type="hidden" name="moeda" value="BRL">
<input type="hidden" name="item_id_1" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="item_descr_1" value="<?php echo $config['pagseguro']['produtoNome']; ?>">
<input type="hidden" name="item_valor_1" value="<?php echo $config['pagseguro']['produtoValor']; ?>">
<input type="hidden" name="item_frete_1" value="0">
<input type="hidden" name="item_peso_1" value="0">
<input type="hidden" name="ref_transacao" value="<?php echo $accountName; ?>">
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%" id="#estilo"><tbody>
    <tr>
        <th colspan="2">Escolha a quantidade de pontos que deseja comprar:</th>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="25%">Sua conta:</td>
        <td><strong><?php echo $accountName; ?></strong></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
        <td width="25%">Pontos:</td>
        <td>
        <input name="item_quant_1" type="text" value="1" size="5" maxlength="5">
        </td>
        </tr>
    <tr>
        <td colspan="2">
            <input type="image" src="https://p.simg.uol.com.br/out/pagseguro/i/botoes/carrinhoproprio/btnFinalizar.jpg" name="submit" alt="Pague com PagSeguro - &eacute; r&aacute;pido, gr&aacute;tis e seguro!" />
        </td>
        </tr>
</tbody></table></form><p style="text-align: right; font-size: 10px">created by <a href="http://otland.net/members/tatu+hunter/" target="_blank">tatu hunter</a></p><?php } ?>

In place of the account name would appear that the name of the character.

No lugar do nome da conta aparecer o nome do personagem.

Sorry my English I am Brazilian unfortunately.

Last edited:
You need to have patience. Everyone on this forum have a life, and most of them don't spend every second on this forum. You asked for help less than two hours ago, and are already bumping your thread. The rules state no bumping in 24 hours.

Be patient, and IF someone knows how to help you, and IF they feel like helping, they will help when they can.

You need to have patience. Everyone on this forum have a life, and most of them don't spend every second on this forum. You asked for help less than two hours ago, and are already bumping your thread. The rules state no bumping in 24 hours.

Be patient, and IF someone knows how to help you, and IF they feel like helping, they will help when they can.

Sorry, I'll be waiting!

Code:
?>
You could try changing to
Code:
//$SQL->query('SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `id`="'.$accountName.'"')->fetch();
?>
I'm not sure how sessions work in Modern ACC, or if
Code:
returns the right output, but I'm pretty sure that's the place you're looking.

Code:
?>
You could try changing to
Code:
//$SQL->query('SELECT `name` FROM `players` WHERE `id`="'.$accountName.'"')->fetch();
?>
I'm not sure how sessions work in Modern ACC, or if
Code:
returns the right output, but I'm pretty sure that's the place you're looking.

Note that this function:
PHP:

Is disabled. The secret is here:
PHP:

Back