• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows HELP! Modern ACC with UniServer. (Details)

curtis89

Reaction score
Hello!
I am hoping that I can find some help on this! I have been trying to get an OT up and running for about 3 days now and everyday is a new issue. Right now I am unable to get the Modern ACC running with UniServer.

Here: I have extracted the modern acc in the www of the uniserver. Also I would like to add the the Modern Acc I downloaded and extracted here was: http://otland.net/f483/download-modern-aac-1-0-1-relased-10-08-2010-a-96643/
oaaydg.jpg

I had read Znote's thread on this over and over, trust me. http://otland.net/f479/website-installing-modern-aac-uniform-server-91951/

I end up with this problem. I'm wondering if because I am unable to open my ports, it causes the Modern Acc to not work?
9asld5.jpg

I've followed all the directions in Znote's thread such as:
"pdo_mysql" and then remove the ; symbol. Then save it. (ctrl + s)

2sbtpp2.jpg

Not sure if this helps but i don't think it hurts to post, maybe there is an error.
r93ced.jpg

I'm sorry if this is a mess or if I have not posted the correct information, I'm brand new to the OT world when it comes to running my own! I'm trying really hard to get this right so I would greatly appreciate any help i can find! I can rep you guys or whatever you'd like for your assistance.

Well I'm not sure if the problem is, I'm thinking it's my ports? I really don't want to delete UniServer to install xampp and redo everything :/

and btw, move all the files to www. Do not copy the whole folder that u have done in this case. Remove it from www, and copy all files to www without any folder hope it works out for you :)

Do like this C:\uniserver\www\
And copy files and paste

Sorry for dubble post

and btw, move all the files to www. Do not copy the whole folder that u have done in this case. Remove it from www, and copy all files to www without any folder hope it works out for you :)

Do like this C:\uniserver\www\
And copy files and paste

Sorry for dubble post

Just redirect the IP and have it in a map (good if you are going to run multiple servers :))

Back