• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Help] Multiworld

Midxas

Reaction score
Hello people, Im trying to run another server, i've changed in config world id's, edited in acc maker configs everything, but when im running another server there is an error.

ss3.png

I don't know, do I have to make another base for this server, but than how to link it to acc maker? Anyone know how to run another OT?

Server is running but there are 2 errors: Filed to load motd, player record. I don't know what you mean about compile with multiworld support. I've just changed id in config, configurate config in acc maker folders and run server.. Do i have to do something else?

Nope Im using 1 database and 1 acc. But i dont know how to add another server to my database..

Code:
# Account Maker Config
$config['site']['serverPath'] = "E:/Users/xxx/Desktop/ot/ots/";  <---- This is my first ots folder
$config['site']['useServerConfigCache'] = false;
$config['site']['worlds'] = array(0 => 'ots1',1 => 'ots2' );

And i have no idea how to add another server to serverPath or just how to make run second server.

Just one acc is fine. How ever I would strongly recommend a second database. It makes everything so much easier and less complicated.

If you wanna use one database, make sure you have a server which supports multiple worlds. If you wanna use the same map and actions etc for both servers you can use the multiple world system which is builded inside TFS.

p.s. you might wanna check this tutorial: http://otland.net/threads/all-steps-to-create-multi-world-by-ooioo.75461/
as said at the previous posts you need a pre compiled server which supports multiple world system. You could always compile a TFS server yourself with multiple world features.

In this secenario you will be able to setup 2 different servers with different or the same configuration / data files like: actions, monsters, npc, world etc. You could also clone the server and just change the XP rate or just create the exactly the same worlds.

Note: you'll need more ports than usual if you are going to host both servers on the same machine. Example: server1 port: 7171 and server2 port: 7172 etc.

Last edited:
Back